FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really disgusts me how this society is filled with pro-life people who wish to make suicidal people suffer as much as possible for as long as possible. It's something so incredibly evil wanting to make it so other people cannot leave this existence in peace, despite the fact that existence was so harmfully imposed onto us in the first place with no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here.
It's horrifying to think of how much unnecessary suffering and torture is caused all because we cannot have the option to easily die in peace, all that pro-life people do is just cause harm.

Like I don't understand why one should have to continue suffering if they don't wish to in this existence that was just undesirable in the first place and only causes unnecessary pain and problems.
Supporting the right to die is very compassionate and I see it as the most important right to have the option to peacefully prevent suffering in this cruel and futile existence.

It's so horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily die when we want to even despite the fact that existence is so hellish, it's insane to be anti-suicide in this reality. Nobody can be harmed by not existing and it just shows how evil pro-life people truly are with how they wish to force people to suffer in this harmful reality even know we are all just destined to die anyway.

Reactions: Immensevoid, DoomValuer and myusername890
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I wonder if other cultures or people in other periods in history had a different view and instead were more pro suicide. We all know the real reason isn't because everyone in society cares so much. That is not the reason. In the USA I see alot is financial gain. I guess about issue is liability. Any therapist or doctor I believe is always thinking about liability and how a suicide on their watch would impact them legally and professionally.

I've told a few close friends about my thoughts and they actually say they totally understand it. Because they've witnessed endless physical suffering and see that they themselves probably couldn't handle it. One mention of not wanting to carry on in a hospital setting and I've had don't be silly, don't be selfish and people shitting themselves over liability.

Why the religious do gooders are so against it I don't know. It's like preferring children to be born into a life of misery ( some children I believe not all) instead of supporting abortion. Why do they do this. Are they going to raise all these poor kids, the ones abused and beaten. Are they going to be there and support any one of those people they ' saved' from suicide. No. Makes no logical sense to me tbh