d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
yesterday was supposed to be my "big day" but i dropped out a couple months ago due to my home life falling apart thus making it hard to continue school. despite this, i thought it'd be funny to don the uniform and walk into the venue. i sat close to my former peers and took in all the speeches, performances and experiences as if I'd never left. when they eventually called names out, i simply closed my eyes around when my name would've been called (alphabetical order) and visualised myself going up and receiving my graduation certificate. in the end, streamers flitted from the ceilings as we all filed out. took some photos and lied about my plans for the future to random teachers and parents. but little do they know, there is no future as i will soon either die a peaceful death or one that is bloody and violent. it was a bittersweet experience though as i found myself sticking to the same two people and realising that in all 5 1/2 years at this school, i left as a nobody.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Inthewind, Sannti and 5 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Its still nice to picture you graduated. Totally understandable that you dropped out because of home issued, im glad you got to be there to experience and see that through though. Personally I was never nayone in the education system either, highschool, middle school... they dont contact me or anything but yknow, oh well for them what did they ever bring to the friendship anyway best delete those people from the social circle so you can find people who reply or who really talk to you instead of having people who forget about you. Its nice your teachers and parents asked though, yknow they may not be in the social circle but it just nice to hear them express interest.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05