• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
FT26 twitter account was banned today while Sasu twitter is still up and running. Praise ELON
Twitter Lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'm beginning to like Elon, eventhough he's a vivid natalist and capitalist lol, I would trade it with suicide prevention schemes. May he leads to the winning of peaceful euthanasia

Edit: Damn, it's muddy prolifers, but at least "twitter doesn't prevent suicide"

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
you cant find me

you cant find me

youre not going in circles, its a downward spiral
Nov 21, 2021
Selfish power-hungry billionaires like Elon are part of the reason this world sucks so much in the first place, i.e. why so many of us are suicidal in the first place. I don't think he deserves any praise just because he hasn't been shown to be explicitly pro-life (yet). I doubt he's pro-choice anyway because dead people can't buy TSLA and that's not good for him

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Student
Aug 28, 2020
His companies (eBay, PayPal, Tesla, SpaceX) have been very innovative. He gets a lot of hate from far lefties because social media tells them to be big mad.
As for the person himself, I don't trust him. He's another billionaire. Why should he care about things that don't benefit him? šŸ¤”

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
A person with far-reaching influence, numerous successes and failures and non-mainstream views on a wide variety of topics shouldn't be categorised as 'good' or 'bad', unless we want more internet tribalism. It does seem possible that he could become a powerful supporter of the right-to-die movement, though.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think the dude's ego makes him get in his own way a lot but I'll give what was stated in the OP as a rare W for him. Usually he's just a really annoying guy though.

A bit off topic but I saw an actual cybertruck today parked outside a boba shop and it was literally the ugliest vehicle I had ever seen. The pictures don't do it justice, it's even uglier than it looks in images.

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll
Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
Some people get pressed by Elon Musk's very existence, but I couldn't care less about him. He's extremely successful, good for him. I don't have much money at all, but rarely, if ever, do I feel class envy.

"But he's a bad person or something." Pretty much everyone is or could end up that way. Imagine if you had as much power as Elon, what that would enable you to do. Just the pot calling the kettle black. "Muh evil capitalists!" Keep coping wagie (such as I).

K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
That gif is haunting lol. I just came here to say that lol.