• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OneOpening

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

due to an extremely debilitating medical condition and repeated, severe personal events that caused me a very strong PTSD i've been struggling with for years, i made the rational choice to CTB, planning the event for the end of next month.
Since I live in an European country that doesn't allow assisted suicide, i'm unable to receive drugs like pentabarbital, which i'd prefer to use since i'm longing to pass away in a dignitous way in a comfortable place, and in most publications i've read about many different pills cocktails, that seem to produce a prolonged agony with an unforeseeable outcome.
As I don't want to try suffocation, my second favourite way to decease would be jumping off a tall motorway bridge (80 metres at least) that's near the place where i lived a few happy years of my life, but i suspect the fact i'm afraid of heights and that the most viable place would make my body a risk for motorists on the underlying road, and I woudln't want anyone else to be injured or worse in the process.

Now, while I understand that there's much material on the internet, what I'd love to know from you is.. do you know about any med or drug cocktail (i'm thinking especially at recently found ones) that might be as fast, as effective and as non-displeasant as pentabarbital? Or any other substance to mix for a painless (or semi-painless) death? should I try to acquire pentabarbital in the black market or should I just renounce trying any weak, long-acting mix and face my fears to jump off?

As I'm very close with people working in the medical sector, i've got full access to drugs one can buy with prescriprion in the EU in the regular pharmaceutical sector (except from methadone).

Thank you so much.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I wouldnt bother with a cocktail as it seems just as hard to aquire all the materials for it as it is to get pentobarbital. Only drugs i can think of that also kills you painlessly is fentanyl and heroin. Pure fentanyl is hard to get now after the china ban and alphabay takedown. The golden age of fent is over. Good heroin you could find on the darkweb (if you do get some mix it with alcohol its deadlier like that). A good vendor for heroin on dream market would be offdabrick or Alexsosa-1kg.

As for jumping you need to see if your capable of doing it first. Its a horrifying method to use but its very effective (if done at a sufficient height). The fall itself is usually worse than the pain on impact.

Last edited:
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
3 months ago, I had no plan because I didn't know how to kill myself. PPeH mentioned Sodium Nitrite in 2017, but my current research indicates it's painful, so it's only for a desperate situation. My method of choice is this, https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

You need 3 things, a TCA antidepressant, a sedative to force you to sleep, and an antiemetic. PPeH says they have never seen anyone fail with this method. You will find it in several books about the topic (PPeH, five last acts, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death...). Diazepam is an easy sedative to get (you suddenly have "anxiety" problems), TCAs are also easy to get (you have depression and they gave you TCAs "in the past"). You will have to convince your doctor to give you an antiemetic, people usually say it's "motion sickness" along with "vomits". They may want to give you a weak antiemetic so you must know what to ask for, make sure it's one of those three.

Research and make up a convincing story, if it doesn't work try again until you get it. I have an appointment this month to get Diazepam, hopefully everything goes according to plan. You have more info in the other books.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Why would PPH advocate sodium nitrite if it's so painful? Kinda defeats the purpose of a Peaceful Pill Handbook.

Reactions: Sick of it all
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
3 months ago, I had no plan because I didn't know how to kill myself. PPeH mentioned Sodium Nitrite in 2017, but my current research indicates it's painful, so it's only for a desperate situation. My method of choice is this, https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

You need 3 things, a TCA antidepressant, a sedative to force you to sleep, and an antiemetic. PPeH says they have never seen anyone fail with this method. You will find it in several books about the topic (PPeH, five last acts, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death...). Diazepam is an easy sedative to get (you suddenly have "anxiety" problems), TCAs are also easy to get (you have depression and they gave you TCAs "in the past"). You will have to convince your doctor to give you an antiemetic, people usually say it's "motion sickness" along with "vomits". They may want to give you a weak antiemetic so you must know what to ask for, make sure it's one of those three.

Research and make up a convincing story, if it doesn't work try again until you get it. I have an appointment this month to get Diazepam, hopefully everything goes according to plan. You have more info in the other books.
Does this cocktail kill you painlessly? Problem with this is that you need a prescription for all of them. I have antiemetics already but the other two..how'd you go about getting them? Did you get them from a psychiatrist?

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
wish i had access to drug dealer or something, would pay way overprice for shit that would work quickest. read somewhere that oxy and xanax together could work out.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Does this cocktail kill you painlessly? Problem with this is that you need a prescription for all of them. I have antiemetics already but the other two..how'd you go about getting them? Did you get them from a psychiatrist?
Exactly, you need a psychiatrist. As I said, tell him / her a story.

And it's not painless, that's why you need something like Diazepam, it forces your body to fall sleep for many hours and that's why it's considered peaceful. TCA OD kills you in 2 or 3 days time, with a sedative you spend all that time unconscious, otherwise you would be awake with heavy side effects. That's why some people don't recommend this method, you have to make sure noone finds your body in that time frame.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Exactly, you need a psychiatrist. As I said, tell him / her a story.

And it's not painless, that's why you need something like Diazepam, it forces your body to fall sleep for many hours and that's why it's considered peaceful. TCA OD kills you in 2 or 3 days time, with a sedative you spend all that time unconscious, otherwise you would be awake with heavy side effects. That's why some people don't recommend this method, you have to make sure noone finds your body in that time frame.

Interesting. This will be my go to if my N fails somehow.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

due to an extremely debilitating medical condition and repeated, severe personal events that caused me a very strong PTSD i've been struggling with for years, i made the rational choice to CTB, planning the event for the end of next month.
Since I live in an European country that doesn't allow assisted suicide, i'm unable to receive drugs like pentabarbital, which i'd prefer to use since i'm longing to pass away in a dignitous way in a comfortable place, and in most publications i've read about many different pills cocktails, that seem to produce a prolonged agony with an unforeseeable outcome.
As I don't want to try suffocation, my second favourite way to decease would be jumping off a tall motorway bridge (80 metres at least) that's near the place where i lived a few happy years of my life, but i suspect the fact i'm afraid of heights and that the most viable place would make my body a risk for motorists on the underlying road, and I woudln't want anyone else to be injured or worse in the process.

Now, while I understand that there's much material on the internet, what I'd love to know from you is.. do you know about any med or drug cocktail (i'm thinking especially at recently found ones) that might be as fast, as effective and as non-displeasant as pentabarbital? Or any other substance to mix for a painless (or semi-painless) death? should I try to acquire pentabarbital in the black market or should I just renounce trying any weak, long-acting mix and face my fears to jump off?

As I'm very close with people working in the medical sector, i've got full access to drugs one can buy with prescriprion in the EU in the regular pharmaceutical sector (except from methadone).

Thank you so much.

There are several alternatives to pentobarbital, and if you have access to drugs, strong opiates would probably be the best alternative.

I recommend reading the Peaceful Pill Handbook and Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death. They can be found here:
https://8ch.net/suicide/res/376.html

By the way, many people have successfully acquired pento through the source listed in the PPH.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Nembutal isn't as hard to get as one might think. You just need to know the right place to look. PM me if you want a reliable trustworthy nembutal source.

Other than that there are some other peaceful methods such as a helium hood kit, sodium nitrite, charcoal, etc.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Honestly overdoses never work
If you could get carfentanil you would have more chance but still not guaranteed and them you could wound up an addict
Jumping if you're brave enough could but could also leave to survival with life changing injuries
Depending what country you're in really would determine what your best option might be xx