• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
okay so I took the advice about having a suitcase wrapped in a bigger plastic bag to allow more time for suffocation to set in.

I tried it last night but found out as you can imagine:

- suitcases are very uncomfy to put your head in and impossible to zip up in this situation (even with a pillow)

So the questions are:

how long would a suitcase give me before I suffocate assuming it is wrapped in plastic

how do I cut the suitcase to leave a comfortable space for my head and a pillow etc - what tool do I use

that's all, thank you!

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I'm confused, why do you need to do this in a suitcase?
Like what's the function of the suitcase in this scenario?

I feel like with SI it would be really hard to suffocate yourself, as soon as you can't breath your natural reaction will be to claw at whatever is preventing you.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
That's a new method… I would not recommend this. This would be an extremely anxiety inducing death that would most likely take hours. There's some sort of calculation somewhere of how small of a space with take how long to kill you, but in this situation it would be much worse. You would die of lack of oxygen/excess CO2 slowly while your body is trying to fight its way out of the suitcase. Most likely if you are the one who put yourself in the suitcase, it wouldn't be too hard to get yourself out, especially while the panic from the lack of oxygen hits. If for some reason you are unable to get out, it would not be some nice calm high, it would be pure terror. The odds of this working are very low and I would beg you not to do this to yourself.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I understand you want something to hold you in until the benzos kick in and the suffocation starts. You can't just put your head in a suitcase and zip it tight around your neck. You could try getting inside of a big one and zip it from inside if you even can and that is if you can find an air tight suitcase. This sounds extra complication of a method that most probably won't work. The big bag over the head was a better idea than this but even that has it's own complications.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're so desperate, to consider suffocation with a plastic bag. You might have considered this already but is there really no chance for u to get a tent and charcoal? This is much more reliable than a plastic bag / suitcase over the head.

Reactions: Forveleth
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It is this plus benzos and I gotta lotta benzos. I see this as a quick do it at home method. The suitcase is to keep the bag open enough so I can breathe before passing out.

I have a suitcase so next step is hacksaw to cut headspace in?

Plastic bags will have two or three plus ratchet strap round neck. I can also handcuff hands to bed.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Better to drown actually. CO2 buildup is a really painful method.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
This gave me a panic attack thinking about it.