• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dosentmatter903

Student
May 5, 2023
I keep reading about the pph and very interested on reading it. I've tried searching online for a way to download it for free but had no luck. So do I have to buy the book or is there any where I can either download it or read it? I downloaded the audio version of "final exit" on audible (free) but I think it's limited compared to pph

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Download from here

I keep reading about the pph and very interested on reading it. I've tried searching online for a way to download it for free but had no luck. So do I have to buy the book or is there any where I can either download it or read it? I downloaded the audio version of "final exit" on audible (free) but I think it's limited compared to pph
Download from here

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Dosentmatter903
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Willy Wonka, KAZ-2Y5, drboyz and 5 others
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Anybody know when will the 2023 version of PPH be available?

Reactions: Going Out Soon, drboyz and Dosentmatter903
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is anyone still hosting the PPHe (not Essentials) from April of 2022? The link that was active is no longer: https://anonfiles.com/b4s8n8Yex0/PPeH_April_2022_pdf

I lost my copy when my other laptop's hard drive bit the dust and would like to have the full PPHe again.

Reactions: Going Out Soon