VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
It is like the fact I know I have a peaceful way out is making my suicidal thoughts accelerate, as if a dam has burst (not SS's fault, just how my brain operates).

My unhealthy coping mechanisms are starting to get worse and I just want out. I feel like a stranger to everyone, it's such a jarring feeling. I have already lived the best year of my life and there's no point to dragging this shit out.

Imagine every good movie had like 20x the runtime of people just fucking around at the end, after the climax and resolution. You'd die of boredom.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, NearlyIrrelevantCake and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I feel the EXACT same way, it's how I'm wired and how my brain works as well. I can completely relate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: VoidDesirer22 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I feel the EXACT same way, it's how I'm wired and how my brain works as well. I can completely relate.
What is your method going to be? I like talking about my SN because it makes it feel real (it has yet to arrive).

• Love
Reactions: deathisnear
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is understandable wanting to exit when you have come to the conclusion that your life is not worth living. I can imagine it must be a relief knowing you have a peaceful way out. I wish you the best.