• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Just wondering, has anyone been able to get powdered N? Or know about someone getting their hands on it somehow?

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I know of a few people who claimed to have powdered N, not sure how they obtained it though. Probably before the other largest supplier got caught, I think he was called J.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I don't think J got caught. I think he just started scamming people and sending bunk shit then left.
There's a vendor on dream market selling powdered N but I'm not sure if it's legit. I think it had good reviews? But not sure about it's purity.
I prefer liquid N bc it comes in pharmaceutical grade bottles etc.

Last edited:
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I don't think J got caught. I think he just started scamming people and sending bunk shit then left.
There's a vendor on dream market selling powdered N but I'm not sure if it's legit. I think it had good reviews?
I prefer liquid N bc it comes in pharmaceutical grade bottles etc.

Ah, I heard when SS was still up that he got caught by authorities.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Ah, I heard when SS was still up that he got caught by authorities.

Oh really? Weird. How'd they figure that out? Maybe he did but I was pretty sure he'd just started scamming and then he got taken out of PPeh. Hmm.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Just wondering, has anyone been able to get powdered N? Or know about someone getting their hands on it somehow?

There were several Chinese suppliers of powder N for awhile, and some people bought it when it was available. Unfortunately, at this time, there are no known reliable sources for powder N. But maybe there will be in the future.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Oh really? Weird. How'd they figure that out? Maybe he did but I was pretty sure he'd just started scamming and then he got taken out of PPeh. Hmm.

Yeah, J started selling diluted N powder. The PPH removed him because they tested it. He probably had one last batch and wanted to make as much money as possible before leaving the business.

Someone on 8chan took 15 grams of J's diluted powder and survived.

Reactions: saffron