• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredDire

Jul 18, 2023
I was looking at Potassium Chloride for injection rather than oral ingestion.
I was wondering if there was a way to create a solution for injection. I don't want clumping in my veins or pooling in the capillaries like with the poor dude who tried to inject kerosene.
Would it need to be done intravenously rather than intramuscularly?
What sort of gauge would facilitate its spread best? I want to make sure I don't blow a vein, but I would like to get as much in as fast as possible.
Would blood thinners aid the spread?
Notes: I am well aware of the pain that will be associated with this death and it is not an issue for me.

SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
I was looking at Potassium Chloride for injection rather than oral ingestion.
I was wondering if there was a way to create a solution for injection. I don't want clumping in my veins or pooling in the capillaries like with the poor dude who tried to inject kerosene.
Would it need to be done intravenously rather than intramuscularly?
What sort of gauge would facilitate its spread best? I want to make sure I don't blow a vein, but I would like to get as much in as fast as possible.
Would blood thinners aid the spread?
Notes: I am well aware of the pain that will be associated with this death and it is not an issue for me.
Intravenous only. I'm not sure about the other questions. Also, do you know the lethal injection dose?