Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I like to watch tennis (Grand Slam) on tv. Also I'm into swingers now and then.

Reactions: icanhasnick and Deleted member 4993
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
sometimes i like to take out my old american girl dolls and do their hair and dress them up. for some reason it's still fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Listening to Wheeler Walker Jr and "P.F.F." by Hank Williams III.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Eating candy and watching series on Netflix. If I didn't have a full time job, I'd probably do that every waking hour until I die. But... I'd still have to work to have money for the Netflix subscription he he he... Man, there's no winning this game called life.

• Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
B

BlakaFlacka

Aug 5, 2020
I love writing anonymous opinion pieces in local newspapers and such. It's great to see discussion about things I'm passionate about. I don't always even care or agree with what I write, but it's almost engaging in a weird way to see people get all riled up about something you've written.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I mainly listen to rock music but every now and then I like to listen to cheesy pop songs from 90s/00s

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, sarahR and turin
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Reading the horoscope or tarot. I can't take it seriously, I never believe it, but I just can't explain why I have so much fun. Feels like some sort of gamble with my future. Feels almost like pulling characters in a gacha game. Oh yeah, gacha games are also my guilty pleasure, even though I claim to be very anti gambling mechanics tied to micro-transactions in games.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Sometimes I like watching german reality style shows about shopping or wedding dresses (even though I hate wedding ceremonies, haha)

Reactions: DocNo, Huntfish34 and Symbiote
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nope, I'm shameless as hell about my pleasures. I love weed and snacks!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LooksAtMoonDog, antigone_iris and woxihuanni
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm 49 began smoking at 13. I learned 2 days prior to hitting 40 I had advanced for age emphysema. I quit twice with e cigs- 8 months and just past a year. A month before I hit 42 I caught cold germs from my than 12 yr old son. It caused my lungs to flare and I had to go stay in hospital for IV antibiotics and solu med. Since the docs call my lungs an open wound I managed to pick up 3 different pneumonias there- I was released and the pneumonias developed within 5 days of release. I drove myself to the hospital and they were amazed I was able to drive. I was in full respiratory failure. I ended up being put on life support. It was the 2nd time I quit smoking for just past a yr and ended back on it..

I share my story because if you are young enough and smoke please consider quitting. I can tell you hot showers- suck the humidity makes it very hard to breathe. Walking to the mail box I'm huffing and puffing. I could never out run a murderer or rapist. With all the stress going on in my life my lungs have been going downhill since sept. Taking 60mg a day of prednisone is not friendly, I get roid rage, hot sweats, sleeping issues, weight gain and more... SO please if you can snuff out and dont pick it up. It's very hard living with emphysema. Especially since my care giver my 25 yr old son died in a car accident.

The docs in 2013 said my lungs were equivalent to a 70-80 yr old life long smoker. I've not been check since 2017 since my son died. I've been hypoxic many times so I have an understanding about the hypoxia. One time ohh I guess 4 yrs ago they did my blood gas. The respiratory tech was very flirty. He said he will let me know about what he finds. I'm sitting in the emergency room hospital bed and all the doctors and nurses are walking by my room looking at me. Mr flirty res tech comes in and says we are trying to figure out how you are alive, sitting up and talking. My carboxyhaemoglobin (COHb) levels were so high I guess it's what they see in people who have died from a fire.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: beetlejuiceahh, Ghost2211, antigone_iris and 1 other person
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I watch cartoons to relax and be less anxious

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Dr Iron Arc
beetlejuiceahh

beetlejuiceahh

babyface
Nov 7, 2020
Feel weird saying this as a 21 year old female but I love kid shows, like My Little Pony and i'll watch it religiously in between my other kid shows. My brain doesn't like serious things or anything above an 8th grade reading level unless it's marvel movies.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Ghost2211
Hybrid

Hybrid

Jun 30, 2020
"Adult content". also, trash food.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
Junk food when I'm smoking weed.