• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@DocNo My mum had great taste when I was young. And the 80s, 90s and 00s, are my favourite type of songs.

i also found a lot in my mums records but more from the 60ies and 70ies - like hendrix, doors, led zeppelin, bowie, santana and soul stuff like temptations.

edit: omg - to see dieter bohlen in this is just hillarious :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Sherri
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
lol - was also tempted to post it but then went with ashes to ashes ^^

so then it comes up to this one.

The guys done so many good tracks it's hard to choose a favorite!

Reactions: DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@DocNo love it, and now to the first naughty lady in the music scene way before Madonna and Gaga

your tracks are really so insane. or is it more insane that i really nearly every one of them know like i listened to them yesterday. they are really burned into my mind from hearing them over and over in the radio back then.

have three 80ies track in the waiting list for you. here is number one ^^

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
your tracks are really so insane. or is it more insane that i really nearly every one of them know like i listened to them yesterday. they are really burned into my mind from hearing them over and over in the radio back then.

have three 80ies track in the waiting list for you. here is number one ^^

Yeah been a roller coaster, moby, then Modern Talking and now Samantha fox lol. Hugs love your tunes too.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
These are my favorite today. Tomorrow it'll be something like Prince or Talking Heads and then the next day something else.

Love You Hearts GIF by Caro Martini

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme