• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
The most 1980s thing you will see today...I guarantee it.
I absolutely lose it every time the guitar turns into a sword. :))

Others I like...

Absolutely love everything about this rather obscure song and video.

This may have come out in 1979, but, eh, 1980s aesthetic.

To my mind this blows away Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) and is by far the best song Eurythmics ever recorded.

The only Pat Benatar song I like. Apparently no video was ever made, I don't remember one, at any rate.

If I ever figure out SN or similar properly, I'd like this to be the song I drift away to.

Somewhere or other I read Robert Hazard was a Folk and Blues singer who was indifferent to Rock and hated SynthPop.
But..here we are.

I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer Weiner. LMAO, imagine those lyrics in 2020.

In one minute you get two verses, two choruses and a quick guitar solo. Gotta love old school punk.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sinitta-Cross My Broken Heart :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Found this on Youtube... I don't know if it was popular.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020

Cheers

Geo

Good one

Imagination by Xymox was my favorite
The most 1980s thing you will see today...I guarantee it.
I absolutely lose it every time the guitar turns into a sword. :))

The only Pat Benatar song I like. Apparently no video was ever made, I don't remember one, at any rate.

If I ever figure out SN or similar properly, I'd like this to be the song I drift away to.

Somewhere or other I read Robert Hazard was a Folk and Blues singer who was indifferent to Rock and hated SynthPop.
But..here we are.

I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer Weiner. LMAO, imagine those lyrics in 2020.

In one minute you get two verses, two choruses and a quick guitar solo. Gotta love old school punk.

Yes Real Life- Australian group great song . Love escalator of life too by Robert Hazard

Last edited:
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Same 1980s song title, two very different songs sung by two very different groups. Thought they were actually released the same year, but Google says it was a year apart. The Yes song is objectively better, but, well, Scorpions are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine.

It happens. In 1979 there were two songs named "Crazy Love" in the Top 40, one by Poco one by the Allman Brothers. IIRC even in the same week at one point.

My favorite Yes song from the 1980s version of Yes:

Good song, amazing video:

Horribly cheesy video, but a song that give me all the feels as I get older:

FWIW, I knew people who knew Aimee Mann from her Boston area days and they all described her in terms I won't repeat here. They were all pretty chill types who normally never used that kind of language, so I believe them. Pity she slithered into this song, but what can you do?

Legend has it he still hasn't gotten his Pepsi. :wink:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020

Favourite Toto song from favourite Toto album. RIP Jeff Porcaro, Mike Porcaro and Fergie Fredriksen.

Fuck, 80s music is sooooo good.

Last edited: