• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
EA365267 1E3F 4FF7 95BB 9E28BD38BDA0
Feeling a bit low today :notsure: but my special little guy always seems to know n gives me extra love n cuddles :heart:

I love him so completely, he's the most sweetly innocent and loving creature in the entire world. Without him I would surely be in a far worse place than I am now…

As someone so wonderfully put in another thread, "I love my cat, and I love all YOUR cats"!

If you feel comfortable doing so, please post a picture of your fabulous feline! They bring us such warmth and joy… I'd really like a thread full of their little faces so I can come in and coo at them (in true mad cat lady fashion!) when I'm feeling crappy :love:

Lemme see dem kitties! 🐱 🐈‍⬛😸 🐈 😻

Out of Time

Out of Time

Jun 6, 2022
View attachment 93460
Feeling a bit low today :notsure: but my special little guy always seems to know n gives me extra love n cuddles :heart:

I love him so completely, he's the most sweetly innocent and loving creature in the entire world. Without him I would surely be in a far worse place than I am now…

As someone so wonderfully put in another thread, "I love my cat, and I love all YOUR cats"!

If you feel comfortable doing so, please post a picture of your fabulous feline! They bring us such warmth and joy… I'd really like a thread full of their little faces so I can come in and coo at them (in true mad cat lady fashion!) when I'm feeling crappy :love:

Lemme see dem kitties! 🐱 🐈‍⬛😸 🐈 😻
Red, I would absolutely love to show you a picture, but I just transferred my pictures from my phone recently. Mine looks like yours though, solid black. Her name is Jireh. I'm not really a cat person, but she landed on my lap when she was too little and cute to turn away, so I learned about them to care for her properly. I get the cuddles from her too. Lots. It's way more special, imo, for a cat to cuddle since they don't alter their loyalty. If that little guy cuddles with you, Red, you matter to him.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Cats are such great animals! They're more intelligent than they're given credit for too. You can communicate with a cat. It's just not as easy as with, say, a dog. It's largely on their terms but it's so rewarding and when you find your way to understanding them it becomes a lot easier and quicker to find your way with new cats. My cat now, would walk the grounds of our property with me daily and we'd have meeting points. She'd peel off into the woodland as I walked the path alongside and whoever reached the meeting point first would wait for the other there. I'd usually be first as she'd be hunting her way through the woodland but on the occasions she got there first I'd hear her yowling for me and when I got in sight she'd acknowledge me and we'd continue our little daily walking routine. The neighbours were convinced she was on a lead and I occasionally overhead them talking about seeing me walking a cat on a lead but no, no lead. Just a couple of buddies out for a walk together. I must have looked like such a twat but I am happy to live with it. I feel so sad for her as I've had to stop our daily walks since getting ill and there's too many hazards and complications of letting her out alone. She needs a lot of mental simulation. Poor thing. We do rotate around one another. I stick around for her now.

Last edited:
Out of Time

Out of Time

Jun 6, 2022
Cats are such great animals! They're more intelligent than they're given credit for too. You can communicate with a cat. It's just not as easy as with, say, a dog. It's largely on their terms but it's so rewarding and when you find your way to understanding them it becomes a lot easier and quicker yo find your way with new cats. My cat now, would walk the grounds of our property with me daily and we'd have meeting points. She'd peel off into the woodland as I walked the path alongside and whoever reached the meeting point first would wait for the other there. I'd usually be first as she'd be hunting her way through the woodland but on the occasions she got there first ai hear her yowling for me and when I got in sight she'd acknowledge me and we'd continue our little daily walking routine. The neighbours were convinced she was on a lead and I occasionally overhead them talking about seeing me walking a cat on a lead but no, no lead. Just couple of buddies out for a walk together. I must have looked like such a twat but I am happy to live with it. I feel so sad for her as I've had to stop our daily walks since getting ill and there's too many hazards and complications of letting her out alone. She needs a lot of mental simulation. Poor thing. We do rotate around one another. I stick around for her now.
I walk with mine too! I leash/harness trained her when she was small cuz my dad was dying and I left home to be with him until he passed. Since the time I would be there was indeterminate, I took her with me. She's fine now and we've been walking together. At my last apartment, she would walk without a lead and I had much the same experience as you, where she would go off in a parking lot or somewhere I wasn't comfortable following her into, and I'd just wait for her to come back. Where I live now, many residents have those outside storage closets and most doors are left open. I tried to walk wo lead, but she kept going into people's space and I thought we'd get in trouble. Now I use a lead again. Little different walking a cat, huh
Ok, I was pissed at first, then I watched it...looking for a report button or something, and that shits funny 🤣

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
x8eiKie.jpg

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Aww I have such a soft spot for the fluffy ones…
Got one fluffy (as previously pictured), and one smoov (not nearly as photogenic but I'll endeavour to snap a good one - sadly lost the photo of when a bird shat on his head, which has been the best so far!); both black.
Such amazing, distinctive characters, proper members of the family. We love them so much :heart:

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Cats are such interesting beings.. they are like aliens - some are very social, while others are very antisocial - but they are all wonderful.

They are probably thinking the same about humans - meaning that we probably look like ugly monkeys are easy to control through simple "Meows! If cats had a forum of their own, they would probably have a thread called "How to control your human" :smiling:

Last edited:
willshe777

willshe777

Sep 20, 2021
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
They are probably thinking the same about humans - meaning that we probably look like ugly monkeys are easy to control through simple "Meows! If cats had a forum of their own, they would probably have a thread called "How to control your human" :smiling::ahhha:

I always get the feeling that we're the pets 😂 or butlers… some kind of subordinate at least!
I have to say that whenever I interpret their body language (or project anthropomorphically onto them), there are usually a fair few swear words involved :ahhha: ultimate cute combined with the attitude, such a bewitching combo!

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I always get the feeling that we're the pets 😂 or butlers… some kind of subordinate at least!
I have to say that whenever I interpret their body language (or project anthropomorphically onto them), there are usually a fair few swear words involved :ahhha: ultimate cute combined with the attitude, such a bewitching combo!

You are a purrrfect cat victim :wink:

Cats certainly know how to manipulate us humans. My sister once had a Norwegian forecast cat who used to enter her kitchen as soon as a one of us humans was there, and then it sat by a few drawers right beside the fridge and looked at us. Then, it raised itself up on its back legs and used one of its front paws to touch the top drawer. It did this because my sister always stored cat candy in that drawer. That was one clever kitty!

Last edited: