• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
I just feel like when I try to be happy and safe, it's like evil in this world reminds me that's not possible here...

The smile i wear is forced, so it's not even worse for me...

Too many people that are heartless.

CC8B3F30 4964 4D1C B016 74285EF7EFEA

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Yep, that's the one I thought of when I saw the title.

Also this:

View attachment 20737

I can understand, it just makes me sad and a little mad at how so many people can be so cruel and make others feel like they are trash,

please just remember
even when someone treat you like garbage, that just shows their true character not yours.

Hugs to all.

notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
N06171_84880_10.jpg

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Exclusive first look for you guys. My first and only painting, done at an art jam session organised by my church. I called it a "Psychological Piece" as a hint to the people around me. They never got it.

View attachment 20908
There is a living being above the surface who is bleeding from inside and the only sign to the outside world that he is hurt is his eye . That is how I interpreted it.

BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
There is a living being above the surface who is bleeding from inside and the only sign to the outside world that he is hurt is his eye . That is how I interpreted it.

That's an interesting interpretation!
I won't spoil the real meaning, I would like to know what other people may find in the painting. Such is the magic of art.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
This would be so much easier if I wasn't in love... Love makes me want to stay, but love can't fix me. I'm beyond repair and I am so damaged. I know I'm wasting time due to love. But I can't keep living like this when I'm already killing him little by little with my mental illness. He has cried for me, has told me countless of times he doesn't know what to do. How it's too much, etc. It has to end and I would rather die being in love than not having anything at all.