• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Aslowdeathcolor.jpg

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
4b5536a1c1089ee91ba926d8de311169
I was going to light the charcoal outside last night but it started raining heavily. Plus, I had a reaction to the Egg Flip Big M (Australian flavoured milk brand) I drank and got a sore, very bloated stomach. Then, stalker was hanging around outside last night. I didn't bother to call the police, even though I have a court order on him, because they'd do SFA about it. Tonight is the night. I've got many bags of lump charcoal.

If any LEOs are reading this, particularly Vic Pol, you can kiss my cold, dead arse. You should have done something about Mr Stalker when his bullshit started. You shouldn't have unlawfully confiscated my previous house, which was only because you were angry that I'd tried to report one of your own who had sexually assaulted me, then I wouldn't have been forced to move here where stalker - my creepy next door neighbour -, lives. Victoria Police are evil, lying, conniving pieces of shit.