• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
please help. i am in a residential facility (not psych or rehab, I have access to a lot more things than I would in those situations but it is still pretty limited). i don't want to be alive anymore. it fucking hurts. i don't have a single day that goes by where I'm not upset over insignificant things and desperately seeking attention and comfort from other people. I have no idea how to manage my own emotions, and I am more often than not struggling mentally. I really would appreciate if someone could help me out. i am also able to go back 'home' on passes, but I still do live with my parents and would like to avoid them finding me. Can anyone provide some kind of tips? I don't feel like I can get better at this point.