WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
In case I successfully go through with it tonight, I am writing this good bye thread. There's always a chance I could p*ssy out, or some idiot could intervene, but hopefully that doesn't happen. Well, here it goes....

As many of you may have known, I suffer from dysphoria. I am AMAB and wish they were AFAB (Preferably of the Korean ethnicity because they are so beautiful), but life did not grant me that. My dysphoria started 20something years ago and festered to the point to where it was unbearable. Eventually I stopped caring about my hobbies and quit them cold turkey including a hobby I played competitively (I skipped competing at it's National championship this summer). I am unable to feel any pleasure or excitment. All I feel is anger, depression, emptiness, and jealousy towards the opposite sex. I have no desire in sex or romance anymore so that is even less to live for. What does that leave? Living just to work and die anyways? No thank you.

Despite a sum total of 515 times me being told to attempt HRT/Transition, I have always stayed true to my convictions and that is it simply won't really matter. I needed to be AFAB start to finish so I could be brought up female, I need a female body that is not surgically or chemically altered and has scars all over it, and I need to be seen as a woman, which will not happen if I do not pass (especially since I can't afford every surgery needed). Some may be okay with that GRS does provide, but not me. It's all or nothing for me. Superficial? Maybe, but that's how I feel.

Only one thing has distracted me somewhat from the dysphoria, and that was a relationship back in 2014, but in 2015 I broke it off. She was the only one I dated to treat me like I mattered despite how much I hated myself. However, looking back on it, breaking it off with her was for the best. If the relationship would have survived til now, I would only grow resentful and jealous of her once my dysphoria festered. It was only a matter of time.

I've heard people say that being a female has so many problems, and as valid as their concerns are, that doesn't diminish my dysphoria. I'd rather risk all of that than go through 20+ years of dysphoria. I am very unhappy being a guy, I am very unhappy and grossed out by the male body as a whole, and being a woman just seems to be better because of how beautiful they are and their fashion options. Not to mention there is nothing I want to do as a male that I can't do as a female.

I simply don't want to exist in a world where I cannot be the sex I want to be start to finish. I simply cannot and will not accept this fate. I can't stand seeing women with their body positivity, their sexuality flaunted, their feminie features exposed and their feminity displayed. It simply is not worth coping in this world. I am genuinely unhappy.

Like I said, maybe something will go wrong tonight and I will suffer a while longer just repeating the same monogamous routine. If I fail or I get stopped, then I guess I'll continue being on this site until I find another means to CTB or I die some other way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: spixs_macaw, tyasma, Niirvana and 11 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Reactions: byebyered, tyasma, GasMonkey and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No matter what I've said to you in previous postings, I do get it. I really do. I'm sorry that life wasn't what it should have been for you. Even for me. For any of us. Life is just so unfair. I wish you the best and hope your torment can end, and you can finally get to a peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: spixs_macaw, tyasma, Venus13 and 4 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Peace be with you.

• Love
Reactions: Venus13, Ashu and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I dont want to die, but I dont want to live as anything less than cis female. Being trans is extremely unappealing to me. This fucking sucks. I am an hour away from when I planned to CTB, but I am stuck in limbo. I don't know what to do....

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
Sorry you didn't get the life that you wanted. As someone who went through transition, I understand.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, WorthlessTrash and Ashu
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
i'm sorry the world is this messy unfair place and we're put in it all by the randomness of genetics

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SFB123 and WorthlessTrash
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I'm sorry that you've had to suffer for so long. I hope that whatever decision you make brings you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
I am very sorry to hear that up to this point, life has not brought you to happiness. If you are unsure, we aren't going to judge you if you decide you fully aren't sure that you're ready to ctb. No need to force yourself if you aren't sure.

But either way, wishing you peace and an end to your suffering with whatever you choose.

• Hugs
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I don't really know what it's like to be gender dysphoric, but I do know what it's like to have a body that you just cannot accept. I have never been able to accept the body I was born with either. People will tell me that my problems really aren't that bad, and I guess relative to some other people and their problems they would be right. Regardless of that I have never been comfortable with the idea that I just have to accept that nothing can be done, and I'm supposed to just live with it. While it's not the only reason I want to ctb my refusal to accept my body and the fact that nothing can be done to fix it is certainly something that contributes significantly to my desire to end things.

As others have said, I hope you find peace however that may come.

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash and IntelligentLeg
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am very sorry for your deep pain. I feel your Anger, your hopeless, your pain and your loneliness. I think you could recover, but its a very long way. It would be more then only the Transition into female. It's sad when life is not what you want. Many people have a bad past and would give everything to change it. I understand, that you dont want to try it any longer. I wish you deep paece and a wonderful female body in eternity!

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and WorthlessTrash
WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
Hey DDTD, I hope what ever decision you have made it offers you a better fate. It was good getting to know you, you seemed like such a sweet person beneath all of the sorrow and envy you had. I really hope you didn't suffer if you went through with it... I send you my best wishes and love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle and WorthlessTrash
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I've always appreciated interacting with you, as much as it pains me to see the grief you've lived with for so long. You'll be missed if you do go, but your choice is always respected.

• Hugs
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I am very sorry for your deep pain. I feel your Anger, your hopeless, your pain and your loneliness. I think you could recover, but its a very long way. It would be more then only the Transition into female. It's sad when life is not what you want. Many people have a bad past and would give everything to change it. I understand, that you dont want to try it any longer. I wish you deep paece and a wonderful female body in eternity!
Its not worth "recovering" when life is barely worth living even with the appearance you want. I don't like the idea of settling for less just to be a wage slave and die anyways. I should be dead right now, but as I predicted, I wussed out. Seems that planning to CTB is not a good idea since you'll have a big chance of chickening out due to SI or guilt. People who do it impulsively seem to have the right idea, because at least then you're not worried about SI and guilt. I can't even enjoy hobbies these days or have the drive for a relationship/sex. That leaves nothing desirable to have in life thus life is just simply a waste for me.

Well, as many can guess and as I predicted, I wussied out so I will be suffering from gender dysphoria and jealousy/hatred towards cis people of the female sex for at least another 12 hours. Maybe I can die of a heart attack because I'm a fatass (but life isn't that merciful).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: tyasma, Per Ardua Ad Astra, LaVieEnRose and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such a cruel existence that causes people to suffer so extremely, the truth is that there is simply nothing fair about this life in anyway. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave this world, you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: tyasma
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sorry life is so painful for you. No matter if you succeed today or not, I think you're awesome and really didn't deserve this...will burn a little candle for you, I hope it's light will bring you love and peace

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People who do it impulsively seem to have the right idea, because at least then you're not worried about SI and guilt.
Please don't be too hard on yourself. What we're all contemplating doing here is difficult. It's not about wussing out. It's about being in the right place in your mind. And please be careful doing it impulsively. For a lot of people, things don't always go well when they ctb in that frame of mind. Mistakes can happen and you can end up much worse off than you are now. I know that can be hard to wrap your head around how things could be worse, but they really could be if your attempt fails.

• Hugs
R

ResignationFromLife

Dec 14, 2019
As a trans guy, i feel this so much. I hope you find peace <3

S

spixs_macaw

waiting for a miracle
Sep 28, 2022
I feel I can't say much more to what has been written and said. I really wish that you find your peace that will end your suffering soon.