• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while I could barely speak. Sometimes the pain is so bad I become almost in a catatonic state, don't know if that makes sense.
I made a plan to travel to South America and try to get n. Money is not an issue and I speak fluent Spanish so I'm pretty sure after a long search I will be able to get it.
Maybe this is pre mature but I've been researching and trying to get prepared for when the time comes but I have one major concern and that is that I have medical issues, one of them is Gastroparesis and from what I read which scared me is that people with this condition have a difficult time for the stomach to absorb anything so I'm terrified that the ingestion of the N won't work and I end up in a vegetative state.
If anyone knows anything about this condition and how it can effect the reliability im begging you please let me know. I'm so desperate I really need to go, this pain is intolerable.
Sorry I didn't ask how you guys are doing, well I imagine not too well.
I just woke up and mornings are pure hell.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
i m sorry you are going throug that i heard it is possible to do it rectaly do more reseach

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
You could try the nitrogen method, from what I've researched the most it's the best, I did a test, in 30 seconds my vision went dark, blood oxygenation dropped from 98% to 60% with just two breaths.
60 seconds, loss of consciousness, 2 minutes permanent brain damage, 5 minutes brain death.
There is an ebook on Amazon.

Reactions: mtoro998 and uzuf86
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
You could try the nitrogen method, from what I've researched the most it's the best, I did a test, in 30 seconds my vision went dark, blood oxygenation dropped from 98% to 60% with just two breaths.
60 seconds, loss of consciousness, 2 minutes permanent brain damage, 5 minutes brain death.
There is an ebook on Amazon.
Can I see your cylinder setup? (photos I mean)
If anything, you can send me a photo in private messages if you want.