• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gum

gum

Forgotten
Feb 13, 2023
I don't know what section this would be appropriate in, but I'm feeling really awful, like the worst I've felt in a long time while trying to recover. Just looking for a place to have postivity. Tell me about something good that's happened to you recently, or a cute video you like, something funny. Just looking for cheesy stuff to make me happy, and maybe make yourself happy

• Hugs
Reactions: guayabas
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023

This is my favorite dog ever. She has a lot of lovely videos on her Youtube!

Seven Threads

Seven Threads

Iterator
Mar 5, 2023
I don't know if this will necessarily do the trick. I've found that a thing that can make me laugh and also cry, at the same time, is usually the ticket. And this one usually does it for me.

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I cooked for the first time in months this week! Cooking is my favorite hobby and I just stopped doing it. hoping to keep up the momentum and make a pie this week. It's my favorite food, and no one in my town makes good pie so I've just been deprived for months lol

sorry you've been having a hard time recently. I hope things get better for you soon <3

gum

gum

Forgotten
Feb 13, 2023
I cooked for the first time in months this week! Cooking is my favorite hobby and I just stopped doing it. hoping to keep up the momentum and make a pie this week. It's my favorite food, and no one in my town makes good pie so I've just been deprived for months lol

sorry you've been having a hard time recently. I hope things get better for you soon <3
Thank you, I haven't really felt better hence why it took a bit to see this- but cooking can be very fun! Tell me what you made!