• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This is probably weirdest thing someone posted here. But does anyone like to see videos of people popping pimple, cysts, and black heads? Im on a page that has it, it's so calming to see those procedures and the amount of junk our boxeies have inside, so yeah I'm a bit weirdo I guess. But I find it soothing.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sucks because if I had different circumstances in life I would've love to be a dermatologist. It pays extremely well, and it's a really easy job. Not to mention you get to do this stuff all day for a living!

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
It sucks because if I had different circumstances in life I would've love to be a dermatologist. It pays extremely well, and it's a really easy job. Not to mention you get to do this stuff all day for a living!
Aww, that would be really nice. A lot of people don't understand skin conditions like eczema and judge someone for it or are afraid because they think it's contagious. It seems like so many people are embarrassed or ashamed by skin conditions (even me with the common ketosis pilaris), too. The more caring and interested individuals who can help, the better.

Anyway, I'm personally not a fan of those videos, but I can see the appeal and why people feel satisfied while watching them. It's just not my thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
That awesome moment when you have a surprise exploding zit that hits the mirror...and then it's over. Non-repeatable. :aw:

Unless it's a feruncle.

I am the zit whisperer. Different zits have different ways.

My friend's dad had a feruncle on his back he couldn't get to, and my friend was too grossed out to pop it. I came running! I said, "Have no fear, I got this!" It took over five minutes to work that thing out. First it was a super-thin string of pus, and I said, "It's gonna explode." It did. But it wasn't over. More was coming out, and I got excited because I knew it was gonna explode again. I called it, and it did! I think it exploded three or four times. I got all of it out. It was one of the most glorious experiences of my life. And the bonus was my friend in the other room yelling over and over, "Ewwwww!"

Edit: It was actually more like 10 minutes. Seriously. It was amazing. And oops, I think it's spelled furuncle.

Last edited: