hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I am quite pissed off I cannot use chatgpt anymore in Italy, it helped me with typos and in general in constructing sentences that could be more easily understood by other people. If somebody knows a free tri to use again please let me know, proton VPN does not work it seems it is based on openai,

I was pondering how much useless my life is really. I wake up every morning at the same time, my wife prepares precisely there same breakfast every morning. I go to university then, if I have class then I give class to a bunch of useless and uninterested students (my fault probably) otherwise I just sit at my desk doing university paperwork, mostly filling the excel table. I leave university, I take that same walk every day and then head home for the same tasteless dinner before going to sleep.

These are my days... I do not have kids to teach, no activities, and my net contribution to society is null, I just hope I gather the energies to take the big step as some of you already know I am looking for a jumping spot but maybe it is time to start documenting on SN or maybe N. Not sure how feasible that is in Italy I will try to figure it out.

Justa. bit of venting.....

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Rocinante