• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is the most disturbing about watching gore? (Please only vote if you have watched gore once)

• The pictures/footage

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • The audio (like voices, screams..)

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • The comments underneath the video (yikes)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • All of it almost equally

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Nothing of it at all

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I don't know I never have watched gore but still wanna vote (Let me please...)

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Please let only people vote who actually watch(ed) gore. Otherwise it distorts the result.

I am pretty suicidal and I feel like my life is literally torture. This is why I am interested in torture. I won't watch that stuff but I did in the past. And I read some texts on here where people described the content. I think for me this is self-harm. I don't watch that. But it attracts me recently. It is an unhealthy coping skill but I want to close to death if this makes any sense.

Here in this forum someone said the audio was worse than the pictures. And in some sense i have to agree. I started to watch that decapitation video when I was a teenager but I simply could see this full video. I skipped through it. But the screams hit my heart. I never had nightmares about the voice only about the pictures at the same time the audio was either off or very quiet.

The comments are despicable. The people who write such comments must be sadists. I assume many are haunted by mental demons themselves, maybe others are psychopaths. The comments under such videos are so disgusting. You lose faith in humanity. I think it is now like 8 years ago I was on such a platform but I don't regret to have quitted it. I am not sure why my desire to watch gore is so strong currently. I just have the impulse to either kill myself or to hurt me. My pain is unbearable.

My vote will go to the audio. The screams were so painful.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I like watching this type of content sometimes.

I think the sounds are the most uncomfortable.
The cry of human agony is extremely powerful.
After some time you get used to the sight of blood and massacred bodies.
Screaming always causes additional emotions.

I watch gore mostly for fun and education.
I know it may sound bad, but some of the "scenes" are funny.
People can die and get hurt in every possible way.
Sometimes hilarious.
This shows the transience of our lives.

This type of content is also very educational.
They taught me behaviors that I should avoid.
I am much more cautious in certain situations these days.
I also know that the world is not colorful.
It's brutal, bloody and dirty.
The law of the jungle still applies.
Sometimes only the methods change.
Many people live in the illusion of security.
This is very dangerous in my opinion.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know I never have watched gore but still wanna vote (Let me please...) I did lol

• Yay!
Reactions: soulkitty
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I voted all of it almost equally. I hate seeing suffering of any kind. I honestly have a hard time even reading the news nowadays because all of the suffering, chaos and cruelty in the world just breaks my heart and makes me angry. At the same time, I also don't want to be ignorant to what's going on in the world, because wilful ignorance and lack of perspective have rarely – if ever – led to positive change... but, fuck, it's brutal out there.

Anyway, I haven't watched a lot of gore at all, but I completely regret having seen the few things that I have (especially since I already have really bad C-PTSD from the fucked up shit that I've seen/been through personally). These were real people with feelings, likes, dislikes, hobbies, familles, etc... I can't even describe it, but everything about it just makes me sick and breaks my heart, and while I understand morbid curiosity, I also really struggle to understand how people can actively seek it out and watch it purely for entertainment. Then there are the awful comments, which are just the cherry on top to how awful and cruel humans/the world can be. I'm still really rattled over the case of Ronnie McNutt and how people talked (and still talk) about him, joking about how his blown-off head looked, laughing about his death and thinking that it was fucking funny to send the video to his own mother, when this man was clearly suffering immensely.

This was all over the place, but in short: It's all so, so bad.

• Hugs

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
The gained ability to tell, after seeing real gore, that shootings in the news are about as real as a horror movie

• Love
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Oh, I've been quite lost in the gore rabbit hole lately, since I'm getting less often to log on to this site, and I gotta admit it's the sounds of people agonizing usually, it's terrifying that it keep replaying over and over in my head even if I try to forget and desensitize myself, even in my dream same imagery and audio can play again in my head, I began to hallucinate morbid image too

• Aww..
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I feel like the worst part is knowing that in a lot of those videos the victims likely don't want to die at all; let alone as painfully as they do. Knowing they have a family that they want to go back to, that they had a whole life that they wanted to live. That's horrible to take away from someone, and to make them suffer to the point they were likely wishing for death to come sooner solely so they wouldn't be in so much pain.
it's awful to think about.

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
I have watched some crazyshit brutality videos and some dark web stuff, it depends on your morals, sometimes it looks funny, and often it causes a sense of throwing up, so I stopped watching them.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
The comments can be so revolting, they definitely decrease my faith in humanity. I voted all of them equally

Reactions: lachrymost
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
I have watched some videos that I think would be considered gore. I don't know why I have watched them. It's probably just curiosity and how easy it is to just click on them. I have seen probably less than 10 or maybe even 5 such videos. I'd say they have almost traumatized me (that's probably a bit of a stretch, but anyway). I still imagine some of them regularly in my mind. It's always the image for me. I don't care that much about sounds.