• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What childhood trauma did you have under the age of 18?

• Total voters
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
mostly emotional and physical abuse due to the pressure of being able to surpass their expectations in both academics and in life which is a bit challenging for me because i have autism. i am indeed privileged to have all the resources i could have in order to pursue something that i want but it doesn't really matter when i am pursuing something for the sake of being approved by my parents lol. i often get yelled at or slapped for the smallest things ever and when i try to explain myself because they believe that i am "talking back" at them. i got used to both my nose and lips bleeding. it kinda fucked with me how whenever i do explain myself, they make up their own narrative of my motives and believe that instead of letting me speak. it's either that or they start telling me that they've done all of this for me and what's best for me because they love me and this is what i repay them lol. unfortunately though, god thought i would be way too powerful if i knew how to say no to them.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
mostly emotional and physical abuse due to the pressure of being able to surpass their expectations in both academics and in life which is a bit challenging for me because i have autism. i am indeed privileged to have all the resources i could have in order to pursue something that i want but it doesn't really matter when i am pursuing something for the sake of being approved by my parents lol. i often get yelled at or slapped for the smallest things ever and when i try to explain myself because they believe that i am "talking back" at them. i got used to both my nose and lips bleeding. it kinda fucked with me how whenever i do explain myself, they make up their own narrative of my motives and believe that instead of letting me speak. it's either that or they start telling me that they've done all of this for me and what's best for me because they love me and this is what i repay them lol. unfortunately though, god thought i would be way too powerful if i knew how to say no to them.
Are you also Asian? Sounds like Asian parents

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I seriously think that being born should be considered some weird kind of "sexual"/romantic abuse...

To me, being forced to be born just for the satisfaction of others is as abusive as abuse can get... it's literally a couple deciding for themselves to have a platonic "ménage a troi" with a third person who never asked to be involved with any of it.

View attachment 134864

And it's all downhill from there...
The problem with this take is that it supposes that the parents have any more control over it than the baby does (unless you murder it unborn).

From 2020-2021, I suffered shutdown-related PTSD so bad I tried to ctb multiple times. My wife and I managed to get pregnant, with an IUD in. The odds of that are less than 1 in 10,000. While my experience of parenthood is not the rose colored glasses normies portray it to be, my son is one of my only reasons left to live.

Ever since, we have failed to produce another child, and even lost one to miscarriage. The reality is that you cannot control when or if you have kids. And you have to learn to come to terms with however it turns out, or it will drive you mad.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
None. I had/have some "emotional" conflicts, but none caused by others. All internal. I guess I'm my own worst enemy.