• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you have a survival instinct?

• Yes

Votes: 77 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
I personally don't have a survival instinct, and I can't really imagine what it's like to have one.

My pro-mortalist beliefs have abolished any fear of death and any will to live I might have had in the past.

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
If you have the slightest bit of doubt or hesitation about ctb that's your SI. All of us have it
I don't really have any doubt or hesitation about my decision to ctb. I'm super depressed ;-;.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Everyone has SI. Anyone who says theirs has gone is misunderstanding feeling suicidal for actually being ready.

Without the SI the person would be on the end of a rope, literally or figuratively.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you made an actual attempt yet? I have a feeling that's when SI shows up the strongest. As for me- I don't know. I haven't made an attempt yet. I'm hoping I won't have one or that it won't be overwhelming but- I don't think it's something you can fully understand in regular resting mode.

A bit like- you could think to yourself- I could do a sky dive or bungee jump- no problem but, it might feel different on the day when your body finds out you intend to launch it out a plane or off a bridge- and that's with a chute or bungee. But- you know you best. Maybe you just don't fear things?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
You don't truly know the degree of your SI until you're getting ready to pull the literal or figurative trigger. I've had multiple attempts and for months or days leading up to it can not feel the slightest bit of SI, but there is always a wave of SI as soon as I get to performing the act. It's human instinct. If it weren't for SI I would have died at 12.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A lot of people on watchpeopledie seem to have defeated si . This guy does a dance before jumping. I've seen people slowly cut themselves to death , jump under trucks , shoot self in the head no hesitation

It'll be the happiest moment in my life when I pull the trigger on my head /brain
I personally don't have a survival instinct, and I can't really imagine what it's like to have one.

My pro-mortalist beliefs have abolished any fear of death and any will to live I might have had in the past.
I agree you can totally abolish si .

I don't have any si.

The mind is everything what you think you become.

So let it be written so let it be done

mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Last edited:
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I only started having it recently. I understand that dying is the rational choice for me so I'm going to try and push myself to go through with it despite SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
survival instinct is hardwired into human brains. those that literally dont have it dont survive infancy due to stuff like not automatically seeking/crying for food, responding to pain stimulus, clearing their airways to fucking breathe etc. its not about choosing to let go of fear of death or being ready to end it, its biology. if you are alive, you have it unless youve somehow had machines doing every basic task for you

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't comprehend the idea of somebody not having a survival instinct. It makes me think... are they really even human? Survival instinct is the result of billions of years of evolution and it's extremely difficult to counteract. It's an irrational instinct that is designed to keep humans alive and it goes against rational thinking. What would it even feel like to not be scared of dying?

Reactions: Venessolotic
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

I don't think you can really know until the moment comes to ctb

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Every person carries inside them a powerful force we call the survival instinct. It's kind of like a superhero that's always there, waiting quietly in the background. You might not notice it during your everyday life, like when you're eating breakfast or watching TV. But, when something really scary or dangerous happens, this superhero jumps into action.

Imagine you're in a situation where you're suddenly in big trouble, maybe you're about to fall or you find yourself in deep water and can't swim. Even if there have been times when you felt so sad or down that you thought you didn't want to keep going, in these moments, something inside you automatically starts working hard to save you. It's as if a voice in your head starts shouting, "We need to get out of this!" This isn't something you decide to do, it just happens. Your heart beats faster, you might start to breathe quickly, and your brain thinks quicker to find a way out of danger.

This survival instinct is something everyone has, no matter who they are. It's built into us from a long time ago, back when humans had to escape from wild animals and other dangers just to stay alive. Today, it's the reason why, even when things seem really bad, there's a part of us that wants to keep trying, to push through the tough times.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb