Which of the following do you suffer from?

• Total voters
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hello, I just wanted to know whether if there's anyone on this forum that doesn't have a diagnosed illness or financial issues. What makes you want to CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ctvunny and Finalnight
F

funnyjoy

Looking to go
Jan 13, 2024
Maybe you can consider financial, but I'm in college with a meal plan so I don't consider that. I want to ctb because after this most recent break up I realize that I'm just not good enough to live. I ruin everything, everything good that comes my way always leaves me somehow, and I really can't bare the thought of living any longer, or even having to come face to face with my ex. Not to mention the issues with my parents so I really have nowhere else to go. I'm just too far gone and this is the only way I see

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, notori and DepressedChemMajor
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No "official" mental diagnoses have really been thrown at me and I am relatively financially stable but I still want to die because I hate myself so much that I want myself dead for ruining my life so much and because I'm genuinely a bad person who should no longer exist because I'm making the world slightly worse just by existing. I also feel like such a miserable failure for being an incel and that alone should be a good enough reason for wanting to die really.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DepressedChemMajor
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think anyone healthy is going to be on a suicide forum...

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, reclaimedbynature and 3 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
My financial issues ironically caused my mental health issues...

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Granted, I've never been diagnosed, i think it was my financial problems that gave my mental health that final shove over the cliff.

• Hugs
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
My financial issues ironically caused my mental health issues...
We're on the other side of that. Our mental health problems led to financial problems. Now the financial problems are so large we can't even fathom them. Just like this overwhelming desire to just not be here anymore.

I know that we don't make sense, but we can't make sense out of this anymore.
Granted, I've never been diagnosed, i think it was my financial problems that gave my mental health that final shove over the cliff.
Humans weren't meant to live like this, constantly chasing money just for basic human needs. I think humans can recover their course and become a better species but not in my lifetime.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor, Praestat_Mori, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
We're on the other side of that. Our mental health problems led to financial problems. Now the financial problems are so large we can't even fathom them. Just like this overwhelming desire to just not be here anymore.

I know that we don't make sense, but we can't make sense out of this anymore.
End of the for almost two years I have waited and hoped/prayed someone would fight for me. In that help is possible in my situation. No one has though people have said I was a victim of crimes.... Which makes things worse... Because you start seeing people differently.... As you also see yourself differently. Someone so revolting and despicable I don't deserve help for the crimes committed. Even worse I spent virtually all of my adult life trying to help people. What did I do that is so terrible I am beyond hope. What did I do that's so awful that that law ceases to matter and I deserve misery, isolation, loneliness, and just a generally shit life. With the best I can do is eek out a barely mediocre life without friends, family, relationships... Just left to languish away by everyone. Just a piece of trash put out on the curb, to be taken away and burned...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
RandyTheSH

RandyTheSH

My Self Esteem & Ego are lower than the submarine
Jan 22, 2024
My illness prevents me from making any friends, succeeding school and more Wanna CTB because my life is too hard for me to try and fight back

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I wasn't diagnosed with anything but I have financial issues. Needless to say I'm still emotionally scarred as a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Gardenia

Gardenia

Jan 24, 2024
I think I have both. I hate my job, it's hell, but I have a bachelor degree in a specific field so I can't do something else for a living that would pay well.

I don't have an official diagnosis of mental illness, but let's face it, I've been depressed for many years so there's definitely something wrong with me.

• Hugs
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Except my dysphoria (not at all my reason to CtB), I don't have any diagnosed illness. In fact I avoid any contact with any therapist for obvious reasons.
I don't have financial issues either.

My problems are not temporary, if that's the idea behind this question.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Financial issues cause my MH problems / depressive episodes and make me suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor and rozeske
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My issues are mostly financially orientated. I want to CTB before old age and the increasing chance of health issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've enough money to go to Pegasus but right now it's not my time.

• Hugs
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hello, I just wanted to know whether if there's anyone on this forum that doesn't have a diagnosed illness or financial issues. What makes you want to CTB?
Death of my beloved girlfriend, we were together 24/7

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mortuarymary and DepressedChemMajor
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm diagnosed autistic which is an illness but my autism doesn't mean that my thoughts regarding why I wish for death is irrational

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Technically I have been diagnosed with three mental illnesses but they were all misdiagnoses.

As for financial issues, I am okay at the moment thanks to the grants and loans I have for school, along with the money I have saved up.

• Hugs