• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Is it appropriate to compare Trump with Hitler?

• Yes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
J.D. Vance once did this and he is now the running mate of Trump. I just read an article of a German journal drawing this comparison. Trump announced he will act like a dictator but only the first day. Vance said he would not have certified the results of the 2020 election in contrast to Pence. They (the authors) also said that a civil war would not have been unlikely if Trump actually was killed in the attempt. At the end of the article they say something like "Maybe Matthew Crooks was not only a highly intelligent, severely bullied nerd but also a second Georg Elser." This was a German resistance fighter who tried to kill the Nazi elite in an assassination attempt.

I thought this comparison is a little bit delicate and maybe I would not have used it. Because the US is already way too polarized. But it is a German journal they could not anticipate that someone explains it to an international suicide forum. Lol.

I think I will vote yes. But I add. Maybe such a comparison is counterproductive to cool down the current political landscape. And also for the election it would be stupid to go with this strategy.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well according to Godwin's Law, anyone and everyone can eventually be likened to Hitler if you discuss them long enough.

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternal Eyes, UnluckyBastard and rozeske
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Well according to Godwin's Law, anyone and everyone can eventually be likened to Hitler if you discuss them long enough.
But the question of the poll is whether the comparison is actually appropriate in this case.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
But the question of the poll is whether the comparison is actually appropriate not about the feasibility of the comparison.
That's why I said 'maybe' because at some point the comparison gets overused to the point where it backfires.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Come on now! I doubt the devil himself compares to Hitler but what do I know about all three of of them 😏

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Myforevercharlie
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Who's the European "Trump?" Boris Johnson is out. Le Pen? Orbán?

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Who's the European "Trump?" Boris Johnson is out. Le Pen? Orbán?
Björn Höcke from the AfD. He officially can be called fascist a court ruled. There was a TV magazine that read out loud quotes from Höcke's book but mixed them with quotes from Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and politicians of the AfD could not differentiate between Hitler and Höcke.

Okay maybe that is rather the answer to the question who is the new Hitler. LMAO.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Björn Höcke from the AfD. He officially can be called fascist a court ruled. There was a TV magazine that read out loud quotes from Höcke's book but mixed them with quotes from Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and politicians of the AfD could not differentiate between Hitler and Höcke.

Okay maybe that is rather the answer to the question who is the new Hitler. LMAO.
I've heard within the last 15-20 years there has been more of a resurgence in warmer feelings toward fascism especially in Eastern Europe. I don't know if you have seen this?

Reactions: Eternal Eyes
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I've heard within the last 15-20 years there has been more of a resurgence in warmer feelings toward fascism especially in Eastern Europe. I don't know if you have seen this?
Yes I have. Hungary for example. Recently I read that many media outlets reported without own research about the alleged Nazi issues within Ukraine . The outlets simply copied Russian narratives in the past the article described. Whether they are only narratives or represent the reality Idk. There are many Russia supporters showing newspapers reportings on nazis in Ukraine after 2014.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternal Eyes