☔️Do you like when it rains?☔️

• Total voters
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Feel free to reply why you do/don't like it. It's raining a lot where I am which usually doesn't happen, it's the first time I've felt kind of relaxed in a long time
anime scenery rainfall GIF

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sannti, worthIess and 3 others
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
I love rain because most people stay indoors so if I'm motivated enough to go outside for once and it's "bad" weather I'm at least alone and have my peace out there

• Love
Reactions: Sannti, Al Gul, 4am and 3 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i just moved from a state that legit rained for like 9 out of 12 months of the year, & i hated it then. now im in a desert, & i don't miss the rain, but i can appreciate & enjoy when it does :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, kawaiiphantom and Suicidebydeath
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's great when I don't have to go outside but when I do it's miserable because it makes everything wet and it's hard to see and traffic gets really bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Kino_
John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
i like when it rains. it feels cozy, i like the cooler weather, the sound of it falling on the roof, and i like how everything smells afterwards.

my windshield wipers stopped working though so it's kind of a pain in the ass if i need to go somewhere lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hikikomorizombie and kawaiiphantom
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I like when it rains. It seems pretty peaceful. There's something comforting and cozy about rain. The clouds are a nice respite from the scorching sun. Personally I hate the heat, I hate the sun, I hate the feeling of its rays shining down on me. I much prefer cloudy and rainy weather (my favorite kinds are windy and snowy).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and kawaiiphantom
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I've always liked the rain, but I think I love it more now that I'm mostly housebound. Sunny days depress me, they seem to remind me of a life outside the walls of my home.

• Hugs
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Always. It calms me.

I also loved being in the rain as younger.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, delora, sserafim and 1 other person
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It feels a lot more cozier when it's raining

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, sserafim and kawaiiphantom
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
i am indoors
i hear the rain
i drink and eat warm things in my blanket
my family are not at home
i am outdoors
i feel the rain
i smell the rain
i enjoy the rain

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hikikomorizombie and kawaiiphantom
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I like the rain so much. It's relaxing to hear. What I don't like is the heat

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, sserafim, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Love the rain. For accuracy's sake im talking about either the slow/steady medium to fat rain drops for days on end or the torrential rain.
I dont care much for the thin, almost misty type of rain that just makes everything damp then it's hot again.

If im driving, it's a kind of man against nature thing, with me enclosed in the metal capsule. If im walking outside, it's kind of..comforting? in a way, like everything is getting washed.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, kawaiiphantom and delora
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
Love it. It feels peaceful, as if all life slows down for a moment.

Especially nice if I'm inside, of course. But getting caught in the rain has its charm, the feeling of water against my skin has stopped me from going into full derealization before. Some kind of reminder that, for better or for worse, I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, kawaiiphantom and reclaimedbynature
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love the sound of it. I usually go to sleep listening to a YouTube video of rain sounds. I love the way it smells after it rains. I love rainbows. 🌈 I love how green it makes any place that gets a lot of rain.

I don't like getting wet in it and my guttering is leaking- so- that's going to be a pain in the arse to fix.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Arachno and kawaiiphantom
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Yes I do, cloudy weather is already good enough for me. Feels and looks strangely peaceful and relaxing. I feel a bit happier when it rains or it's cloudy, sunny weather makes me feel really dull.

• Love
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
A good thunderstorm late at night has always comforted me, only when I'm alone though. I'm not sure why though.

• Hugs
Reactions: delora, not-2-b-the-answer and kawaiiphantom
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
yeah, when it like pours and you are the only one just letting it soak you, while everyone else runs for cover or smth.

• Yay!

1sadtran

Nov 20, 2023
rain is nice
the sound is comforting like ocean waves are also

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
i am indoors
i hear the rain
i drink and eat warm things in my blanket
my family are not at home
i am outdoors
i feel the rain
i smell the rain
i enjoy the rain
Sounds so cozy auuuuu
Happy Holidays Drinking GIF by helloangelgirl

A good thunderstorm late at night has always comforted me, only when I'm alone though. I'm not sure why though.
thunderstorm nepal GIF

i like when it rains. it feels cozy, i like the cooler weather, the sound of it falling on the roof, and i like how everything smells afterwards.

my windshield wipers stopped working though so it's kind of a pain in the ass if i need to go somewhere lol
I also love the way everything smells afterward too, it's so refreshing and peaceful ^^
anime aesthetic GIF by animatr

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and 1sadtran
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I was out today and it was both raining and warm. That type of situation is unbearable, since you have no jacket, but to wear a jacket. Maybe it's me being a euro-white boy, but I keep sweating my ass off and hate it. Similarly when it's too cold, the rain is also uncomfortable. But when it's raining and I'm inside, I love it. It feels weirdly relaxing.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Adûnâi and kawaiiphantom
LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
I love it, it's sooo cozy inside, and a good reason to light some candles! And if I do decide to go outside into the rain, everything gets a kinda mystic atmosphere, beautifully lonely, both in nature and in the city. Even if people are around they almost always try to get their business done quickly and have no desire to interact with anyone. Recently I went out in a small forest in the rain, everything there felt like it is on hold for a moment, birds are not chirping, not flying around. Just sitting somewhere waiting for it all to pass, together with everything else, some deer that weren't to bothered with me too, almost like the world is less scary when we all were there to pause for the moment, a small community of forest dwellers; and everybody waits for it to pass before we all continue with our very different personal lives.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Alfwynn, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Fall weather is my favourite by far. Not exactly the long, drawn-out cloud cover of November, but more the mornings and evenings of October (my birth month), especially when windy, with a slight drizzle, fresh coolness, it's such a psychotic weather, in a good way, like speaking to me (if I were schizo, I'd definitely hear some tsundere).

On the other hand, women tend to wear boots in such conditions, as I noticed in my rare ventures outside, so that's nice, too.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
I like when it rains, for sensory reasons. I love the pitter-patter of the raindrops on the roof and trees, that wet earthy smell, and holding out my hand to feel the raindrops. Also— there's enough natural light to see around the house, but still quite dim. For me, it's the perfect combination of conditions for a cozy day in.

• Love
  • Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I have loved rainy days since I was a child. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
When I was very young I used to get blankets and curl up in the corner. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Still love the rain.... As long as I don't have to drive in it. 😉 Especially if it's a heavy rain.
Sometimes I want to go out in it like I'm in a music video and just let it wash everything away. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
If I looked like Ryan Gosling I could get away with it and not look like an idiot. 😁

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Yeah I love the rain especially on those misty/foggy days the vibes are immaculate

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer