A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
So I don't follow politics much besides the memes I see and the occasional stuff I hear on local news.

I am curious as to why people hate Trump so much?

I am curious as to why people hate Biden so much?

As far as I remember there wasn't any big division or like super hate stuff towards either side previously? Maybe I could be wrong. But I don't understand why so many people are concerned about politics all of a sudden and is acting like it will be end of the world if the opposite one they want wins.

Maybe I am just super naive and uneducated. As I don't follow this stuff much. But I have been seeing lots of stuff like hate this president or that president lately on Reddit memes.

hopefully my question makes sense.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think conservatives get lumped together. There are fiscal conservatives who don't care about what you do, which are mainly libertarian, and a lump term: conservatives (which includes most, religious included), though the political spectrum allows people to say they are gay conservative because in the end, people can say what they want.
There isn't quite a box for all conservatives; just like all the left isn't paganistic communists, the right isn't full of Bible thumping helots (Meet John Doe) is a great movie.
Maybe, but I haven't found any yet irl.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
...Homelessness? I live in a town of about 100,000 people, and I had a job interview for a AGM position in a big city nearby, and they said they can't get enough people to apply and the managers are working like crazy just to hold it down. Just on my way home, I notice that these places are hiring: Chili's, Applebee's, Taco Cabana, Pizza Hut, burger place, Mexican place, 3 hotels. Those are just the places you apply with zero experience.
The problem isn't homelessness, it's a laziness of our society. It's easier to be on welfare or food stamps than it is to get a job....

For sure, homelessness is a life style for some and some prefer to live off of the gov't, but this is not true for everyone.

In my case, I want to work. I loved my job and made good money at it. But I can no longer work at that job or others because of my head injuries. I cannot guarantee an employer any kind of consistency or basic work ethic that they have a right to expect. I wish I could work. I miss it.

The town that I live is facing dire problems, not so much with homelessness yet, but with unemployment. Many of the restaurants have laid people off because of Covid and they have no place else to go. A friend of mine who works in the industry as a cook took a job as a dishwasher because that was all that was available - now with the recent shut down, he was laid off that job too.

I agree that some like to live off of welfare, but I do not think it fair to say everyone is like that - especially here, where welfare is close to or below poverty level and unless you have someone to live with, it is almost impossible to afford someplace in a safe area.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
For sure, homelessness is a life style for some and some prefer to live off of the gov't, but this is not true for everyone.

In my case, I want to work. I loved my job and made good money at it. But I can no longer work at that job or others because of my head injuries. I cannot guarantee an employer any kind of consistency or basic work ethic that they have a right to expect. I wish I could work. I miss it.

The town that I live is facing dire problems, not so much with homelessness yet, but with unemployment. Many of the restaurants have laid people off because of Covid and they have no place else to go. A friend of mine who works in the industry as a cook took a job as a dishwasher because that was all that was available - now with the recent shut down, he was laid off that job too.

I agree that some like to live off of welfare, but I do not think it fair to say everyone is like that - especially here, where welfare is close to or below poverty level and unless you have someone to live with, it is almost impossible to afford someplace in a safe area.
I guess it's strange in Texas. There isn't enough people to fill the jobs needed.
Maybe, but I haven't found any yet irl.
I'm friend with a Satanist at work. I'm not sure how much you have read into it, but the 7 Tenets are actually pretty neat. It sounds a lot worse than it is.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Weary Soul
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm friend with a Satanist at work. I'm not sure how much you have read into it, but the 7 Tenets are actually pretty neat. It sounds a lot worse than it is.
Its humanism. Satanists are edge-lord humanists.

Reactions: olieolieoxenfree