• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Welp, I made it to the 10th floor of a parking garage building (I found something twice the size of the original 5 story) but to my suprise, as I was trying to get ready, make a final phone call and do the deed, a security guard had spotted me, 5 minutes later, police circling the top floor eyeing me down (I am NOT risking going back to a mental hospital, my apologies for failing to commit to my message, but I got absolutely freightnened by the police (u have an extensive past with them), currently have a decently sized water bottle, half filled henessey, half filled coca cola (I can hardly drink alcohol without throwing up) would drowning, or juming from this ten story while under the influence be more promising

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Ten stories will do it. That would be the minimum I would consider, personally.

Reactions: Kanashiii
Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Ten stories will do it. That would be the minimum I would consider, personally.
Thank you, trying to figure out if I want to re-attempt tonight or tommorow, this time though, itd definently have to be a sort of just run for it instead of trying to get all melancholic up there, also, I know you are in no way shap or form obligated to tell me, but do you think alcohol, and receational amounts of benedryl will sort of null the SI, I know I want to do it, but just running for it is definently easier said than done

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
SI is a personal struggle. I can't say what will help another overcome it. I have struggled with it my entire life, until now when I suddenly don't have it?

If it were me- Benadryl might make me a bit sluggish, and sleepy. Less inclined to do the thing. Alcohol- I would want that in my system, so that if I didn't die on impact, it would thin my blood and help me to bleed out quicker.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Welp, I made it to the 10th floor of a parking garage building (I found something twice the size of the original 5 story) but to my suprise, as I was trying to get ready, make a final phone call and do the deed, a security guard had spotted me, 5 minutes later, police circling the top floor eyeing me down (I am NOT risking going back to a mental hospital, my apologies for failing to commit to my message, but I got absolutely freightnened by the police (u have an extensive past with them), currently have a decently sized water bottle, half filled henessey, half filled coca cola (I can hardly drink alcohol without throwing up) would drowning, or juming from this ten story while under the influence be more promising
Just curious, do you have a cover why you're there? And don't be sorry, it doesn't have to be now. You're not obligated. It's your decision at the end of the day.

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
SI is a personal struggle. I can't say what will help another overcome it. I have struggled with it my entire life, until now when I suddenly don't have it?

If it were me- Benadryl might make me a bit sluggish, and sleepy. Less inclined to do the thing. Alcohol- I would want that in my system, so that if I didn't die on impact, it would thin my blood and help me to bleed out quicker.
Right, that makes sense, thank you for the input, really. I think the main reason SI is overcoming me is because of the slight chance I become a vegetable at this point, I rememver doing a bunch of research on my way there to see if it would take me out nonetheless, even If I did go through unimaginable pain for a few seconds/minutes
Just curious, do you have a cover why you're there? And don't be sorry, it doesn't have to be now. You're not obligated. It's your decision at the end of the day.
No lol, i kind of just asked the security guard how his day was going when he went up to me and confronted me, then the police pulled up, so I knew they knew what was up. To be fair, I was in black sweats, black hooded jacket, with nothing but my phone, which is why this next time, Im going to try to get violently drunk, then kinda just go for it with no stops in the road.

Last edited:
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Right, that makes sense, thank you for the input, really. I think the main reason SI is overcoming me is because of the slight chance I become a vegetable at this point, I rememver doing a bunch of research on my way there to see if it would take me out nonetheless, even If I did go through unimaginable pain for a few seconds/minutes
10 stories or 100 feet is pretty much the minimum. Anything below that, and one might be looking at being paralyzed.

Depending on how one landed? Yeah, there might be agony, if one were to land feet first. Still, at that height, death is likely. As I said before, the alcohol would help thin the blood and make it leak out faster in case one landed horribly wrong.

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
10 stories or 100 feet is pretty much the minimum. Anything below that, and one might be looking at being paralyzed.

Depending on how one landed? Yeah, there might be agony, if one were to land feet first. Still, at that height, death is likely. As I said before, the alcohol would help thin the blood and make it leak out faster in case one landed horribly wrong.
Right, I think I got it nailed down, correct me if I may seem wrong (I know youre possibly not a doctor lol, just base it off of speculation), I was thinking that once I just let go, and fall backwards, itd work out, the back of the brain is where important functions and spinal/neck connections are (If I did my research correctly), and to overcome SI, Its kind of i want to say easy to take that initial trip/fall backwards, but then after that, immense panic and fear would kick in instantly, perhaps its something I have to just deal with for the short 1-2 seconds im falling? I really hope that the alcohol will just give me a sense of fuck it, and just do it, currently got the copious amounts of alcohol mixed with some type of thc/cbd concentrate chilling in the fridge waiting for tommorow hopefully. I also just got some new earbuds finally, so I think music will really ease me of everything and just bring strong emotion as to why I ended up there. Hoping that works out as planned, feel free to provide any input! Thank you!

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
2.5 seconds at that height? I could be wrong there, don't quote me.

Keep in mind that time isn't really linear in our perception of it. A second can feel like a minute in extreme stress.

• Informative
Reactions: Kanashiii