CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
So the past 2 years I've had troubles with the police and being sent to custody and court for minor stupid things. Today I got woken up to 7 male police officers arresting me for 'harassing an officer by sending 2 prank voicemails' (which I have never done and never will) I spent 8 hours in a cell on cctv watch and was interviewed, my anxiety is through the roof and tbh I don't even care about the outcome in court because ik I won't even make it to the court date so it'll just be a waste of time on their end. They have seized my brand new iPhone I got for Christmas and they said I won't get it back for a good 5+ months while they hack into it and get the evidence they need (I'm scared about the stuff they'll find on there too) so now I'm back on my old crappy phone without a sim card so I can't even contact anyone. There's one particular police officer who clearly takes a disliking to me because of my immaturity which is fine I accept everyone isn't going to like me, but he goes out of his way to purposely get me criminal records even though he knows I have serious mental health issues and I'm a good nice girl who tries my best for everyone. He's just making my life so much more worse than what it already is, they are adding onto countless reasons why I'm going to CTB by the end of the month. Maybe before I go out I should make a file and proof of all the times I've been harassed and abused by the police (one time I went for a peaceful walk and ended up being smashed on a police bonnet by 5 officers). They have severely impacted my mental health and I really don't want them to do it to any other vulnerable people out there. I'm just so sick of this hell we live in and I want out. Especially being treated like shit on the bottom of their shoe by the 'professionals' who are meant to keep you safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, doormat25, ThymeToLeave and 3 others
D

December

Dec 26, 2023
I'm so sorry this is happening to you

• Love
Reactions: CocoToxBase
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That's terrable! The police can be really shitty and unhelpful, I'm sorry for this OP.

• Love
offtotheraces

offtotheraces

Jan 12, 2024
I am so sorry you have to deal with all of this. The police can be such cruel people

• Love
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Prank calls are a definite no no, part of the process of becoming a police officer is to have all sense of humour removed and replaced with the ability to ask the dumbest of questions such as, what was your intention when you burst into that bank wearing a mask and pointing a shotgun at the cashier, I've got a strong smell of weed, have you been smoking cannabis, or , OK John just for the record can I have your name please.

Reactions: CocoToxBase and Life'sA6itch
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Yeah, never trust a cop. I'm sorry this has all happened to you 🫂 I wish there was more we can do.. Hopefully you'll find your peace soon..

• Love
Reactions: doormat25, ThymeToLeave, CocoToxBase and 1 other person