• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I was at the lowest point mentally, and I knew I was going to ctb in a ugly way. So I thought I would get some meaningful help, but I only ended up worse. One of the worst decisions I ever made.

Soory to hear that.. but i meant why were you taken there.. Was it a call or something you did?

Reactions: new life
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Soory to hear that.. but i meant why were you taken there.. Was it a call or something you did?
I called. Back then I was ignorant about psychology. I never got help before and it became too much for me to handle. But the damage from the antidepressants destroyed any hope for a normal life.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I called. Back then I was ignorant about psychology. I never got help before and it became too much for me to handle. But the damage from the antidepressants destroyed any hope for a normal life.

So it could have been that you called and were no threat at the time. Was it a cop car or an ambulance that took you.
I'm sorry for what you went through and wasn't actually trying to pry into your past. Just trying to get a grasp on situations.

Reactions: new life and Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
So it could have been that you called and were no threat at the time. Was it a cop car or an ambulance that took you.
I'm sorry for what you went through and wasn't actually trying to pry into your past. Just trying to get a grasp on situations.
It was a cop car. And thank you.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
It was a cop car. And thank you.

No thank you, for sharing that with this thread. I think all input can be of use. And as always sift through the shit to find that diamond ring.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@new life, it's quite forgivable, and actually commendable, that people have been smelling fertilizer from the earliest posts in this thread and suspected it leads to a field of bullshit and not a flower garden.

Why?

- Posting from the back seat of a police car.

- Continuing to post regularly for hours while in custody.

- Being caught with a noose around your neck while standing on a stool, and being believed when you denied suicidal intention.

The story gets more incredible with every few posts. Could it be that you're having an incredible experience? Perhaps. If you are being honest and truly having this experience, I hope that you take into consideration that this isn't a case of villagers with torches and pitchforks going after an innocent victim. This is simply at the bounds of credulity, and you are invisible and anonymous to all of us.

Your response to being called out here was that there's no reason to lie. There's plenty of reason to lie. Some people get off on sucking vulnerable people into a drama. Some people want to fill a need like being cared about or getting attention. People lie, whether it's to someone's face, or even more easily, from a keyboard anywhere on the planet. People manipulate for power and control over others, for reasons known only to the manipulator; in order to not be a victim, it doesn't matter the reason, it matters to listen to red flags and respond to the red flags, not rationalizations and diversions. SS has had scammers from the start, bullshit stories are not unheard of here.

The wisest course is to be skeptical, which keeps one from being victimized by overriding their gut responses to red flags, and that's why I say it's commendable.

I sincerely wish for your well-being, whether this story is true or false. But I have to look out for my own first, and as long as there's a strong odor of fertilizer, I'm not going to assume it's because you're offering a group trip through a pitiful garden of the shared tragedies and woes of the suicidal.

Last edited:
Reactions: new life, MsMaudlin, Nohopeinhell and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This thread went in a few interesting directions.... Regardless, I've found its never wise or productive to talk to people outside of this community about suicide. It's sad how help only hurts, and reaching out leads to broken trust.

Reactions: new life and Broken Chimera
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@new life, it's quite forgivable, and actually commendable, that people have been smelling fertilizer from the earliest posts in this thread and suspected it leads to a field of bullshit and not a flower garden.

Why?

- Being caught with a noose around your neck while standing on a stool, and being believed when you denied suicidal intention.

The story gets more incredible with every few posts. Could it be that you're having an incredible experience? Perhaps. If you are being honest and truly having this experience, I hope that you take into consideration that this isn't a case of villagers with torches and pitchforks going after an innocent victim. This is simply at the bounds of credulity, and you are invisible and anonymous to all of us.

Your response to being called out here was that there's no reason to lie. There's plenty of reason to lie. Some people get off on sucking vulnerable people into a drama. Some people want to fill a need like being cared about or getting attention. People lie, whether it's to someone's face, or even more easily, from a keyboard anywhere on the planet. People manipulate for power and control over others, for reasons known only to the manipulator; in order to not be a victim, it doesn't matter the reason, it matters to listen to red flags and respond to the red flags, not rationalizations and diversions. SS has had scammers from the start, bullshit stories are not unheard of here.

The wisest course is to be skeptical, which keeps one from being victimized by overriding their gut responses to red flags, and that's why I say it's commendable.

I sincerely wish for your well-being, whether this story is true or false. But I have to look out for my own first, and as long as there's a strong odor of fertilizer, I'm not going to assume it's because you're offering a group trip through a pitiful garden of the shared tragedies and woes of the suicidal.

OK. This post i feel expresses some peoples concerns, and in a very articulate way.
@GoodPersonEffed I do appreciate your ways of phrasing things

• Hugs
Reactions: new life and GoodPersonEffed
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
So i have tried hanging myself and the police have turned up with bloody dogs and about 10 officers, ffs is that really needed just leave me alone. I am just going to pretend everything is ok and say evrething they want to hear and probably just go with the CO method in augast.
They are sectioning me.
Cant belive i am in a police car just for trying to hang myself. It is a human right to die in my opinion, it just makes things worse being here.
HOLLY SHIT THIS SOUNDS FUCKING TERRIFYING I HOPE YOU ARE ALRIGHT!!!❤️

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I'm in the uk and have been allowed to use my phone in the back of a police car while under arrest.

Last edited:
Reactions: cazwiz and new life
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hi Guys just a quick update, they asked me if I had any plans to harm myself if i was to be released and I said no. I just said i find this situation a big misunderstanding and I am getting better. So they allowed me to go. Whilst I was in the woods my mum phoned the police and said I was missing and she was concerned for my safety, the police then phoned me and I answered like I do to everybody. They must have traced the call or something as I did not tell them my location or anybody in that matter and they turned up out the blue. There was over 10 officers, a search dog and the police helicopter, is it just me but this was over the top. Anyway they got the street triage team to asses me in the police car, and they said to section 136 me and take me to the crisis team in the hospital. I then thought I should just play along and pretend i am getting better and have a normal conversation with the police officers and the crisis team, ensuring I was very vague witht the crisis team with my plans. Then they let me go and be free, so now I am just going to wait for my ctb in Augast i think.
Well done. Sorry you had to go through this. Glad you are out though. It doesn't solve anything for you though so I'm sorry you still feel so awful, but at least you've dodged that particular bullet.

And a helicopter and ten officers and a dog? That's just silly. What on earth were they expecting? Two officers would have been more than enough. Idiots. Way to make a situation worse.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Antidepressants tend to damage any hope for a normal life, I just take them to keep people happy.

Why?

People can belive what they want I have no controll over that and dont intend to, but I personally have no reason to lie or gain attention. I understand your veiws and respect them. However in the UK you can post from a back seat in a police car, as you have your phone unless you put up a fight, or they need it for evidence. Also you can have your phone whilst in custody as you go to a spechalist 136 suite, and they only take belongings such as keys and wallet off you that you could use to harm yourself with. In the UK the mental health team quite commonly take a paitients word for it and takes what the paitent says at face value. I agree that you shoud respond to red flags and not belive evrething that is said on here.

What I did forget to mention thow which could explain why the mental health team belived that I did not have suicidal intentions, was the police who found me was from a different police force. They only gave over some information to the two officers who came down from my local police force where I live, and they passed that onto the staff in custody. So i dont know how much detailed information was passed over.
This thread went in a few interesting directions.... Regardless, I've found its never wise or productive to talk to people outside of this community about suicide. It's sad how help only hurts, and reaching out leads to broken trust.
I have found that aswell if you talk to anybdy other than here openly about suicide, they try to help but it dosent and makes you hurt more and also you then loose all trust in anybody.
OK. This post i feel expresses some peoples concerns, and in a very articulate way.
@GoodPersonEffed I do appreciate your ways of phrasing things
I understand what he is saying, but I am personally not lying and its up to people what they believe or not. I do not intent to make people belive anything.
HOLLY SHIT THIS SOUNDS FUCKING TERRIFYING I HOPE YOU ARE ALRIGHT!!!❤
I am ok the dog got me worried a bit as it started barking like mad when he found me. The helicopter did not shock me as they are usually out, just not to find me. The amount of officers thow was a bit over the top in my opinion, I think it was just because it was a large woods, and they needed to cover all ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Well done. Sorry you had to go through this. Glad you are out though. It doesn't solve anything for you though so I'm sorry you still feel so awful, but at least you've dodged that particular bullet.

And a helicopter and ten officers and a dog? That's just silly. What on earth were they expecting? Two officers would have been more than enough. Idiots. Way to make a situation worse.
I am glad I'm out aswell at least I can ctb in augast as my original plan. Thank god that bullet is dodged, it dosent solve anything at all it just makes you feel worse. I think they only sent that many resources as I was in a woods, and they needed to cover a large ground fast. It certainly does make a situation worse espechally when you are autistic and dont like people surrounding you.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@new life was just viewing this thread. Not sure if OP is the same person as the former member who wrote this thread, or just copied it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ffs-police.2804/

Notice that in this thread, @new life was called out about Callie Lewis (CO in a tent). Same bland denial. Was posting that thread because of supposedly having been sectioned.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-keep-a-secret.31874/#post-587113

Last edited:
Reactions: Living sucks
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
@new life was just viewing this thread. Not sure if OP is the same person as the former member who wrote this thread, or just copied it.

I have not coped from that thread and I am not the same person in that thread, I know who that is. Theese are purly my words and I am sorry if they are the same or very similar. I do not really like to be called a liar when I have expresses I am not lying or trying to get an attention.

Last edited:
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019

There are many similarities. The tent part, for instance. I can't even begin to....

This world is sick and rotten to its very core. And I am a part of it. We all are.

PS: You are a veritable Sherloch Holmes, @GoodPersonEffed . This is not the first time you have proven your "detection" skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I have purly researched my method online and through the sticky megathreads on the SS site. I have not intended to copy anything or gain attention, please stop accusing me of lying. I have chosen my method from research and out of my own mind.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
There are many similariries. The tent part, for instance. I can't even begin to....

Mother instigated it, posting updates from police car, hold is 24 or 72 hours.

Compared to second post I linked, can't lie....

Last edited:
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
My mum did call the police and a section 136 is 24 or 72 hours. A am not going to stop posting updates just because I am in a police car. I was just updating of my progress. I am getting a bit annoyed that just because some of my words are the same or similar in vocabulary you are accusing me of lying. I respecty your veiw but I cant stress enough I am sorry if some of my words are similar or the same.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I have not coped from that thread and I am not the same person in that thread, I know who that is. Theese are purly my words and I am sorry if they are the same or very similar. I do not really like to be called a liar when I have expresses I am not lying or trying to get an attention.

From the second thread I linked:

I have not intended to copy anything from that documentary about callie. Them words i wrote from me personally and from my own mind, however i understand they may be very similar. I am sorry if you think I have copied but i can only try to asure you i havent.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
@new life you can see how it looks? Your thread title uses "ffs police" just like the other thread but with the words swapped around.
Your story sounds believable to me tbh but there are some peculiar similarities with that other thread. Why were you reading that other thread a few minutes ago?

Anyway, whatever, I hope you're ok. I guess many things on here can't be verified, i tend to believe people unless it's glaringly bullshit.

Reactions: Epsilon0
L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I am in derbyshire UK. Section 136 which means they can only hold me for 24 or 72 hours i dont know which yet.
One time I said I was going to kill myself, the US doctors threatened I would never get out if I took this pill, which made me homicidal and felt like an alcohol withdrawal the entire time anyways it was the worst thing that ever happened to me, that pill, but I was forced. Legally they held me in there for two weeks and I wasn't allowed to go outside. It was a very small space. Not clean. And a lot of public masturbators. This has happened to me 5 times just because I said I wanted to kill myself. Our holds are up to a month.
I hope you can get what you want after this stupid shit.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
@new life you can see how it looks? Your thread title uses "ffs police" just like the other thread but with the words swapped around.
Your story sounds believable to me tbh but there are some peculiar similarities with that other thread. Why were you reading that other thread a few minutes ago?

Anyway, whatever, I hope you're ok. I guess many things on here can't be verified, i tend to believe people unless it's glaringly bullshit.
I can see how it looks yes and I apologise my words are the same or similar. I was reading it as I was researching to see if anybody else had problems like that, and what there experiences were.
One time I said I was going to kill myself, the US doctors threatened I would never get out if I took this pill, which made me homicidal and felt like an alcohol withdrawal the entire time anyways it was the worst thing that ever happened to me, that pill, but I was forced. Legally they held me in there for two weeks and I wasn't allowed to go outside. It was a very small space. Not clean. And a lot of public masturbators. This has happened to me 5 times just because I said I wanted to kill myself. Our holds are up to a month.
I hope you can get what you want after this stupid shit.
I hope so aswell I am just going to wait till augast i think. Your experience sounds awfull. Surly they cant force you to take the pill can they. Our holds are 24 or 72 hours on a 136.

Notice that in this thread, @new life was called out about Callie Lewis (CO in a tent). Same bland denial. Was posting that thread because of supposedly having been sectioned.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-keep-a-secret.31874/#post-587113
I have chosen CO in a tent and other people have done that method aswell. I researched it on the CO megathread and online and came to the conslusion a tent was best. I am sorry I have chosen the same method.

Last edited:
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I'm not going to get into whether I do or don't believe the OP's story.. I will say, there are parts that seem very sketchy, but from what I've seen from posts on here, the US seems A LOT stricter in terms of what happens when police attend to someone with MH. I'm in the UK and have had more 'run ins' with the police (Not about anything criminal) than I can count including section 136's.. only once have I been searched by the police.. other than that I have never been searched and I have never had cuffs put on me or had my phone taken off me. Even when I was in a psychiatric hospital on a section 2 I was allowed my phone. I must say, if I were in the back of a police car, posting on SS would be the LAST thing on my mind as when this has happened in the past I have been extremely distressed.. but just wanted to clarify that you can have your phone and in my experience are rarely even searched and never been cuffed if you are not aggressive in the UK. :hug:

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I have chosen CO in a tent and other people have done that method aswell. I researched it on the CO megathread and online and came to the conslusion a tent was best. I am sorry I have chosen the same method.

@Zanexx (FFS police thread) allegedly ctb'd in a Malawi tent:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/post-45095

@new life just asked about a Malawi tent in another thread on Sunday:

1) I have chosen the Malawi 2 man pop up tent with sewn in groundsheet, will this tent be ok.

And @Zanexx talked about hanging with a collapsible stool:

The first couple of times I was trying to use buckets which didn't really give enough height and crushed easily, just because I couldn't find anything else in the shops where I was (I also tried a boulder out of desperation after the first bucket crushed) then more recently I was using a collapsible stool I got which is about 40cm high I think. Really though your feet only need to be a few cm off the ground (or not even that if you were doing partial suspension... I was going for full though)
And I wasn't using a really high tree branch... although high enough that I had to lasso the rope over the top and then tie it under... the branch I was trying recently was probably about two or three feet higher than me
Yeah, but usually people just don't ask/care typically. The rope was in a closed shoulder bag and the stool was in a large carrier bag. If someone was looking closely they would have probably been able to make out the stool but it was dark and there weren't many people around. For most people it just wouldn't occur to them that someone was on their way to ctb anyway.

@new life found SS after hearing about Callie Lewis, @Zanexx because of a Vice story:

I think I was googling looking for "pro"-suicide chatrooms/websites and struggling to find anything and then I came across this article talking about this website and how disturbing it was:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nze5ww/the-deep-web-suicide-site
So I then went and found the actual website having got the name from there.
I also did go on r/ss before, was sad to see it shut down although I wasn't a regular.

Another thread @Zanexx posted about pro-life police showing up and discovered his gear, how he tricked them:

I also managed to discredit a police officer who claimed that his colleagues had been called to the house the previous night and had seen evidence of carbon monoxide there. I said that this was impossible because there was absolutely nothing CO-related in my possession that they could have seen, only a tent and flashlights (the tent I also explained was for a possible additional purpose besides just suicide) and that police hadn't even been at the house on the night he claimed they had, rather the night before. I also said that I didn't think it was even possible to purchase the item "carbon monoxide".

I said he should check with the police who attended the house and he then backtracked and said he might have misunderstood his colleagues' summary of events (maybe they hadn't actually seen CO, just heard about it via friend)
@Zanexx attempted on a tree branch in a park:

I've been using a tree branch in a park.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I was recomended this website on another website, I did not do this delibratly after seeing the documentary. PLEASE stop accusing me of lying.

Last edited:
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
And I did not read vices story at all, I searched online for Suicide forums and it was on a website other than Vice I read it on.
Oops, @Zanexx was a she, not a he:

Also autistic:
I am autistic would you like to see the report.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I was recomended this website in a nother website a vewied not after watching the documentary. PLEASE stop accusing me of lying.

Can't talk right now, busy gathering evidence.

Last edited: