• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
True just play along and be very vague and deny all intentions is the best way to get out.

LMFAO Try pulling that in other country.. you might not be so lucky

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
LMFAO Try pulling that in other country.. you might not be so lucky
I do not know about other countries so cant speak for them, and I never said i did this is only my advice.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I do not know about other countries so cant speak for them, and I never said i did this is only my advice.

I know, Just wanted to make that clear to others that might read the thread.

Reactions: new life
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
In your original post you stated you tried hanging yourself. How far did you get in the process? What were you doing when the police found you? How can you possibly claim it was all a big understanding? Why did the mental health staff believe you that you weren't suicidal when you literally were caught in the middle of offing yourself? Why the hell did they release you without intervention when you've had two suicide attempts within a short period of time?

Either you're telling some tall tales, or your local mental health system is beyond fucked up. If you go ahead and actually CTB they'll have some explaining to do.

Reactions: MsMaudlin, Nohopeinhell and Ashleyrodriguez
A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
UK seems very casual about phones. Using them in the hospital and police cars.
Messaging forums like this doesn't matter as they seem to not care what the person is doing LOL
Wow US is so different

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
In the US, it depends on the jurisdiction, and sometimes the individual officers.
Nope in the US every time you get in the back of a police car you are hand cuffed for sure

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Nope in the US every time you get in the back of a police car you are hand cuffed for sure

That seems to be the standard procedure whether you are violent or not. It is for their safety, not yours.
But i haven't lived in every state or county either. Mileage could differ

Reactions: new life and Ashleyrodriguez
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Wow US is so different

Agreed. Might as well not respond to suicide attempts at all if they allow you to post on suicide forums and plan your next attempt before you even get to the hospital. Ridiculous. In the US they'd cuff you immediately, have you transported to the hospital by ambulance (with a cop riding with you if you're even slightly combative or possibly posing a risk to yourself or ambulance staff). At a minimum, you'd be held for 72 hours for evaluation. All your belongings are taken from you including your phone, and you can expect to have one on one attention and/or have cameras on you the whole time you're detained.

A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
That seems to be the standard procedure whether you are violent or not. It is for their safety, not yours.
But i haven't lived in every state or county either. Mileage could differ
Yup exactly

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
In the US, it depends on the jurisdiction, and sometimes the individual officers.

This could be true. Some officers may use a judgement call and not cuff you. But i still can't see them letting you use your phone during the process,

Last edited:
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
In your original post you stated you tried hanging yourself. How far did you get in the process? What were you doing when the police found you? How can you possibly claim it was all a big understanding? Why did the mental health staff believe you that you weren't suicidal when you literally were caught in the middle of offing yourself? Why the hell did they release you without intervention when you've had two suicide attempts within a short period of time?

Either you're telling some tall tales, or your local mental health system is beyond fucked up. If you go ahead and actually CTB they'll have some explaining to do.
I had the rope tied to the tree and the noose was around my neck. When the police found me I had the noose around my neck and was about to kick the folding stool away. I claimed it was a big misunderstanding to the crisis team because I needed to get them off the idea I had intetions to kill myself. They belived I was not suicidal as they took my word for it at face value and I kept calm and was very vague. They released me as they belive by waiting for a CPN they have intervented and done as much as they can that is suitable. My local mental health system is fucked up they have shit care quality commision reports constantly. They will have a lot of explaining to do for definate. I am not telling tales I would not do that.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I had the rope tied to the tree and the noose was around my neck. When the police found me I had the noose around my neck and was about to kick the folding stool away. I claimed it was a big misunderstanding to the crisis team because I needed to get them off the idea I had intetions to kill myself. They belived I was not suicidal as they took my word for it at face value and I kept calm and was very vague. They released me as they belive by waiting for a CPN they have intervented and done as much as they can that is suitable. My local mental health system is fucked up they have shit care quality commision reports constantly. They will have a lot of explaining to do for definate. I am not telling tales I would not do that.

Damnnnn i could have sold those idiots a bridge !!!!

A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
Damnnnn i could have sold those idiots a bridge !!!!
Same. Sounds like bs tbh, not trying to be rude but I don't think police officers can be that dumb‍.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
This could be true. Some officers may use a judgement call and not cuff you. But i still can't see them letting you use your phone during the process,

I've never heard of ANYBODY being placed into the back of a police car without being patted down for weapons. This usually includes even crime victims and witnesses that are just being transported to the station for interviews. It's an officer safety issue. And in the case of a suicidal person they are also cuffed. No cop wants to be responsible for a subject killing themselves in the back of a squad car. That's a huge liability issue. They don't play around with this shit. Not should they.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Agreed. Might as well not respond to suicide attempts at all if they allow you to post on suicide forums and plan your next attempt before you even get to the hospital. Ridiculous. In the US they'd cuff you immediately, have you transported to the hospital by ambulance (with a cop riding with you if you're even slightly combative or possibly posing a risk to yourself or ambulance staff). At a minimum, you'd be held for 72 hours for evaluation. All your belongings are taken from you including your phone, and you can expect to have one on one attention and/or have cameras on you the whole time you're detained.
I wish they did not respond then you can be successfull with no problems.

A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
I've never heard of ANYBODY being placed into the back of a police car without being patted down for weapons. This usually includes even crime victims and witnesses that are just being transported to the station for interviews. It's an officer safety issue. And in the case of a suicidal person they are also cuffed. No cop wants to be responsible for a subject killing themselves in the back of a squad car. That's a huge liability issue. They don't play around with this shit. Not should they.
I definitely agree.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Same. Sounds like bs tbh, not trying to be rude but I don't think police officers can be that dumb‍.

I'm not calling BS.. just trying to figure out the differences between one system and another. The OPs country seems like Oz

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019

"Big misunderstanding" to have a noose around your neck ready to kick the stool away? "I was just caught in the middle of killing myself, but nope, I'm not suicidal". I call BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: new life and one4all
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
They said there was a different version of events between mine and the police and have taken note, however they said they have to take my word for it and let me go.
They checked me but I did not have any weapons, i only had my rope and stool which they confiscated.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

Just because i never heard about it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I would agree with you on that. It is about liablity and safety. But then again the US may have different policies from other places.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That's what I thought until I went to the hospital in one. No cuffs. And if that's not enough they brought a friend of mine around to his family, uncuffed. Ik that's hard to believe. I wouldn't believe it unless I actually saw and experienced it. Why? Idk. They probably felt bad.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
They said there was a different version of events between mine and the police and have taken note, however they said they have to take my word for it and let me go.

They checked me but I did not have any weapons, i only had my rope and stool which they confiscated.

Take the word of someone who just attempted suicide twice within days: Over the word of "ten cops" who saw you with a noose around your neck?

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
"Big misunderstanding" to have a noose around your neck ready to kick the stool away? "I was just caught in the middle of killing myself, but nope, I'm not suicidal". I call BS.
The police told the crisis team I was and I said I was not and the crisis team in the UK genrally take your word for it. I am not lying there is no need to or any point in it.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
That's what I thought until I went to the hospital in one. No cuffs. And if that's not enough they brought a friend of mine around to his family, uncuffed. Ik that's hard to believe. I wouldn't believe it unless I actually saw and experienced it. Why? Idk. They probably felt bad.

May i ask why you were brought to the hospital?

I only had a noose around my neck.. don't worry about me LMAO

Reactions: HopeDiesLast
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I did get out of the hospital from a section 2 and decided I was going to wait for my summer plan. I then got so overwhelmed and wanted to end it sooner rather than waiting, and I tried hanging again today and got section 136 again. I have now decided waiting for my summer plan is the best thing as like you said I was rushing and being impulsive and it went wrong.
I'm sorry you're going through this, and I'm also sorry if I seemed overly judgemental earlier. But honestly, I just had a real "shaking my damn head" moment over it all.

I hate to see people getting stuck in this kind of loop because of poor planning is all. Please be careful. August isn't as far away as it feels, and you're going through enough without adding the stress of back-to-back psychiatric holds to the mix. I feel like your last months should be spent in freedom, you know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and new life
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
The police told the crisis team I was and I said I was not and the crisis team in the UK genrally take your word for it. I am not lying there is no need to or any point in it.

I'm curious: If they hadn't found you, would you have actually followed through?

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Take the word of someone who just attempted suicide twice within days: Over the word of "ten cops" who saw you with a noose around your neck?
Stupid I know but that is who they chose to belive.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
May i ask why you were brought to the hospital
I was at the lowest point mentally, and I knew I was going to ctb in a ugly way. So I thought I would get some meaningful help, but I only ended up worse. One of the worst decisions I ever made.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this, and I'm also sorry if I seemed overly judgemental earlier. But honestly, I just had a real "shaking my damn head" moment over it all.

I hate to see people getting stuck in this kind of loop because of poor planning is all. Please be careful. August isn't as far away as it feels, and you're going through enough without adding the stress of back-to-back psychiatric holds to the mix. I feel like your last months should be spent in freedom, you know?
No problem everybody has them moments. It certainly was poor plannng and it just failed agan. I am just going to wait till augast and like you say spend my last months in freedom.
I'm curious: If they hadn't found you, would you have actually followed through?
For sure yes.