• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I ordered it off a website with the initials "TIG" in January or something. Today, literally a few minutes ago, a policeman came to my house while both of my parents were home and told them SN was sent to my house under my name. I was able to bullshit my way out of it but my parents 100% don't believe me, especially considering they got a customs letter a few months ago for ordering AE. I'm so anxious I feel sick. I'm likely going to ctb sooner rather than later because of this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: bedtimebabe, Fulminare, Kerrtu and 20 others
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
Holy shit that's a scary situation to be put in, I would have been shaking over the prospect of being taken to a psych ward. I'm glad you were able to bullshit them, I hope you can find a way to make your death ideal in your eyes, and find peace 💙

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Dead Meat, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I ordered it off a website with the initials "TIG" in January or something. Today, literally a few minutes ago, a policeman came to my house while both of my parents were home and told them SN was sent to my house under my name. I was able to bullshit my way out of it but my parents 100% don't believe me, especially considering they got a customs letter a few months ago for ordering AE. I'm so anxious I feel sick. I'm likely going to ctb sooner rather than later because of this.
that's sounds bad, Which country are u from?
By the what's AE means?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is scary. I hate police caring about shit that shouldn't be any of their business as here it's clearly about private issues. I really hope you can hide your SN and all your needed meds. Really sorry what you have to go through. I hope you can find a way out of this and hopefully you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Fulminare, Deathisbetter, Kerrtu and 6 others
J

jj#blm

Jun 16, 2023
That's good to know. Not NZ but from another 5 eyes country. I'll probably avoid ordering SN online and try to find a local source. Had a situation with pigs coming to my house 2 years ago and don't want to deal with them again.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kerrtu, Deathisbetter and LittleBlackCat
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
What
What did you say to your parents

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
What

What did you say to your parents
I acted clueless and swore to God I would never order something like that (I'm atheist), but since it was ordered in my name and I have no friends, my parents know it can't be a coincidence. They're still freaking out over text messages rn. whoever thought sending the police to a potentially suicidal person's house would be a good idea is a fucking moron.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Don't want to screw, Fulminare, Deathisbetter and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What did the police say to you? How did they find out u ordered sn?

Last edited:
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
New Zealand. AE = antiemetic, prevents vomiting
Thanks for your reply
Take-care, hope you wont get in to any problem, It was really scary to think that even death is not going to be easy here

Reactions: looking_for_peace
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
What did the police say to you?
He explained he was doing a welfare check because I had ordered something commonly used for suicide, although it was not illegal. He also stared at me for an uncomfortably long time and mispronounced my incredibly common name (think Steve), which was nice. Didn't say much really, just started some drama then fucked off

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fulminare, Kerrtu, betternever2havbeen and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
He explained he was doing a welfare check because I had ordered something commonly used for suicide, although it was not illegal. He also stared at me for an uncomfortably long time and mispronounced my incredibly common name (think Steve), which was nice. Didn't say much really, just started some drama then fucked off
That's horrible. Seems like police are watching that source now that isn't IC. This is a worldwide suicide prohibition state. This website is crawling with police, news reporters and prolifers.

That dumb prolife video brought most of these prolifers etc here.

I won't name that dumb video so people won't click on it . Clicking on a video will cause the youtube algorithm to suggest the video to more people which will make it more popular which will bring more prolifers here.

Don't click nor post about that dumb video. Every post will just get people curious and they will go click on it

For those that don't know : a few months back police harassed many people who purchased SN from the IC source. They did police visits in many countries worldwide.

We thought it was only IC. Now we see police / government are watching another source

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Fulminare, Kerrtu, Deathisbetter and 7 others
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
New Zealand police are terrible people. Totalitarian little clowns with no regard for rights or privacy.

Reactions: k1w1, Fulminare, Deathisbetter and 4 others
nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
what a shitty situation. Has anyone else from new zealand received a welfare check recently also?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Nitrogen also a few months ago, from K, Canadian source, not just SN
Yeah . and Nitrogen , masks and SN are legal. The only reason the police are harassing people now also with the TIG SN source is because they are trying to enforce their suicide prohibition state .

really they actually want to take a nitrogen mask away. This is like a nightmare. They don't want the slaves escaping the prison

Last edited:
Reactions: k1w1, Fulminare, Deathisbetter and 3 others
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
New Zealand police are terrible people. Totalitarian little clowns with no regard for rights or privacy.
New Zealand police are terrible people. Totalitarian little clowns with no regard for rights or privacy. Fixed it :ahhha:

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fulminare, Deathisbetter, OceanBlue and 5 others
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Uncensored and looking_for_peace
buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
This reign of police showing up at peoples houses is annoying and honestly terrifying. Sorry that happend.

Reactions: Fulminare, looking_for_peace, SplatteredMermaid and 1 other person
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
ask them over for tea 😇

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Fulminare, jar-baby, buyersremorse and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is just so horrible, it's inhumane wanting to force people to suffer in this hellish world until they inevitably die anyway, it's like so many people forget that we are all just destined to die, there is no point to existing, I think that wanting suicide will always be perfectly logical and anyway not everyone wants to be tortured by old age.

• Love
Reactions: Uncensored, Fulminare, Deathisbetter and 2 others
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
Did you order anything other than the SN with it?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Yeah . and Nitrogen , masks and SN are legal. The only reason the police are harassing people now also with the TIG SN source is because they are trying to enforce their suicide prohibition state .

really they actually want to take a nitrogen mask away. This is like a nightmare. They don't want the slaves escaping the prison
Yes, it makes no sense to take away Nitrogen tanks and masks, we'll just reorder them anyway from a different source--I know at least 4 places where one can get Nitrogen online here in the US, as well as another source of the EEBD hood in China

Reactions: GasMonkey
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It's as if the authorities don't want people to have more peaceful methods of leaving.

Reactions: Action and OceanBlue
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry this happened OP. Police have no idea what they're doing tbh, they'd like to think they're doing a "wellness check" but all they are doing is stopping the suffering and the vulnerable a peaceful way out. Hope you find happiness and comfort moving forward OP.. sorry once more.

Reactions: bedtimebabe, Fulminare and looking_for_peace
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Lots of people bought from them. It will be interesting to see what happens

Reactions: bedtimebabe and looking_for_peace
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
really they actually want to take a nitrogen mask away
take away Nitrogen tanks and masks
They are not trying to take away Nitrogen tanks or masks, they are trying to take away escMode equipment because that gear was sold explicitly for CTB purposes.

If you buy from a Nitrogen tank or a SCBA/SCUBA mask from a "normal" shop you are not gonna get visited by the Police, they won't even notice it. Plenty of people who bought his equipment from "normal" shops (that never bought from escMode) have never been visited by the Police. Imagine if they had to visit everybody in the world who buys a SCUBA set or a Nitrogen tank LOL.​

Reactions: outrider567 and Praestat_Mori