• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
That's horrible. Seems like police are watching that source now that isn't IC.
It's very bad, means another source is compromised. We need to stop naming sources in the open (at least), but it takes one mature account to get them all easily. This profession is unethical and they also don't fear us, so probably won't stop.

Reactions: Deathisbetter, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, the good news is, apparently, that you still have your SN and your AE - no confiscation.

Reactions: looking_for_peace
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
update: this post was sent to an NZ agency and I got another visit today. the police went through my account and told my parents everything I had posted. I was kind of stupid tbh, I didn't use a VPN and gave away a lot of information about myself. be careful guys, I'm deleting my account. goodbye everyone

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Uncensored, nyee, outrider567 and 3 others
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
update: this post was sent to an NZ agency and I got another visit today. the police went through my account and told my parents everything I had posted. I was kind of stupid tbh, I didn't use a VPN and gave away a lot of information about myself. be careful guys, I'm deleting my account. goodbye everyone
That sucks. I hope you'll be alright.

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
This is a really sad post. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. A while ago, I also bought only SN from the same source, but nothing happened. They have so many other things that are cheap, I wonder if they will still suspect you if one order is other fragrant stuff, and you just slip in SN along with other items in a later order. Maybe it is only NZ, or maybe they are clamping down on that provider. Otherwise, you just have you start a hobby curing meat and use some of your "inventory" to ctb one day.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
The NZ police seem rather heavy handed in this regard, yours is the only report in the last month, hope there won't be others

nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
Wow what the hell? Did they have access to all your data or only public information?