• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Just had a visit from the Po Po at my house.

Long story short. I admitted to a new MH team that I had SN. They reported it to ambulance crew as nitrAte police got involved somewhere along the road - thought I was making explosives.

I told them it was nitrite not nitrate, he asked to see it, I said no. He asked why not? Me: Because I don't want you to take it. Cop: I can't that's theft. Me: I'm not willing to take that chance. Cops left.

I explained what it was for - ie I'm going to use it to kill myself. They all said nothing we can do - you're in your own house and have capacity (which I knew anyway otherwise I'd never had admitted what it was for). They asked me many questions as they basically wanted something to nick me on. They got nothing and left. I refused to go to hospital with the paramedics. They left also. Sweet ride.
You could't ay you make your own sausages or something? You said suicide & they didn't drag you away? Wow.

They came for me today. Called social services. I said I can't eat, need help to get the food deluvery for disabled. They didn't care. As long as I don't suicide I can starve? I tried to suffocate in a bag after they left
Edit: yeah lying is bad, I can't either, sorry, you did good.

My satin belt was tied to a door handle with a slipknot when the cops came today 🤣 they were next to it

Last edited:
theresonlyonewayout

theresonlyonewayout

Student
Jan 31, 2021
You could't ay you make your own sausages or something? You said suicide & they didn't drag you away? Wow.

They came for me today. Called social services. I said I can't eat, need help to get the food deluvery for disabled. They didn't care. As long as I don't suicide I can starve? I tried to suffocate in a bag after they left
Edit: yeah lying is bad, I can't either, sorry, you did good.

My satin belt was tied to a door handle with a slipknot when the cops came today 🤣 they were next to it
There didn't seem to be much need to tell them about sausages tbh. I thought I'd save that one for others that need it - if the police hear it too often it'll become less believable for those that need that route. If they had come and said 'we hear you have SN and want to die' then I probably would have said something different. But because they said 'we hear you have Nitrates and we think you're making explosives' then just killing myself was a massive defuser of the situation. It was a gamble but it paid off thankfully.

Also, I'm in a luxurious position of owning two bottles of SN. Everyone only knows about one so if it gets compromised, I have a backup. It massively reduced the anxiety tbh. I would have been in proper panic mode if I was about to lose my only source.

I also haven't eaten since Monday. The paramedics were a little concerned, blood sugars were low - luckily not low enough to pressure me further.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
They might of thought if you're capable of hurting yourself you might try to hurt them.
Idk. I was in pajamas and had no shoes on, and at 5'2" I don't think I was much of a threat but... yeah, perhaps. The worst part of being sectioned where I'm at is they always take your phone if you have it and if you do have a job there is a very high likelihood of losing it while you're in the the bin because you aren't allowed access to your phone to call out. They don't care if you lose your employment but still expect you to pay the bill.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
There didn't seem to be much need to tell them about sausages tbh. I thought I'd save that one for others that need it - if the police hear it too often it'll become less believable for those that need that route. If they had come and said 'we hear you have SN and want to die' then I probably would have said something different. But because they said 'we hear you have Nitrates and we think you're making explosives' then just killing myself was a massive defuser of the situation. It was a gamble but it paid off thankfully.

Also, I'm in a luxurious position of owning two bottles of SN. Everyone only knows about one so if it gets compromised, I have a backup. It massively reduced the anxiety tbh. I would have been in proper panic mode if I was about to lose my only source.

I also haven't eaten since Monday. The paramedics were a little concerned, blood sugars were low - luckily not low enough to pressure me further.
Clever, iI hope one of them is well hidden. Yeah... Not eating makes agony harder to bear... I feel better today after eating. Still hate life though.

• Hugs
Reactions: theresonlyonewayout
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Had a similar experience as you OP but had only taken the regimine and not the SN. They couldn't do anything because I was awake, competent, and denied profusely that I intended to ctb in the immediate time frame. If you start making an active attempt, that is when they will intervene.

Still, I'm sorry you had to deal with this. It's hard not to feel on edge when confronted with paramedics and police at your door. When it happened to me, a neighbour noticed the ambulance and the cop cars and started questioning my bf's family about what happened. They were so embarrassed and ashamed of me, they lied about it. All this experience taught me was to keep my mouth shut, unless I want to be treated worse.

These encounters with police and paramedics shouldn't be punitive, but they often are. It's even worse that the people working in your MH team got their info mixed up and had you potentially labeled as a dangerous person for no reason. That's really careless.

As someone who has lived in both countries, I'll agree that you have far more rights and bodily autonomy in the UK than you do in the USA. Multiple people I know in the USA got handcuffed and dragged to wards for really asinine reasons, often wrecking up loads of unwanted debt for a hospital stay that they never consented to. I know someone who was traumatized by her experience in a psychiatric institution, got sent back to one of those hell holes for being suicidal, and then ctb shortly afterwards.

The USA is full of deranged weirdos who think it's ok to control and paternalise others for their own values. At least now I don't have to fear someone making up lies about me and getting me tossed in an abusive psych ward. People will say brits are stuck up, rigid, or set in their ways, but americans are far worse. They just deal the damage with a smile on their face instead of a scowl.