• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
Oh my god. I just want to complain lol. I had no idea how hard hacking a Pokémon firered game file would be. Change one file and a seemingly unrelated file would become borked. Why would adding Pokémon to Brock's team cause the healing center locations break?? I'd like to move away from binary hacking with the HexManiacAdvance program. I want to improve the trainer AI, hack in an infinite rare candy item and other quality of life features. I'm… pretty sure I'm gonna have to stick with binary. I'm constantly reaching out to Discord forums for help lol. Anyone else ever bash their head against the wall trying to code something?

The worst of it is even if I stick with binary, the binary file doesn't get picked up by the program called pkHex, which would otherwise allow the checking of stats and hacking in items on a vanilla rom file. 🙃

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
hacking the exe file by adding removing or editing binary code sounds hard hexeditor a better method would be to write a program that lets you edit the file for you while adding in extra items etc another method would be to use an emulator and use cheat engine to search for variables I've created game trainers via this method for a few games by writing into the memory space of the game in memory for infinite health money power etc

Reactions: RosesFlourish