• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AlbigenseanGhoul

AlbigenseanGhoul

Duke of Notting Toulouse
Jun 9, 2023
Disclaimer: the hosts are Marxists so if you don't like Marxists you're probably not gonna like it.

Hello y'all, I've recently found this podcast that goes into detail on how our current organisation of society and economy impacts our collective mental health and how liberal individualist psychotherapy fails to address those broader issues by effectively blaming the victim. Was wondering what y'all might think of it. I don't agree with everything they say and they do focus a lot more on the USA than other countries, but they are very knowledgeable and the whole thing seems like a good place to start a discussion. They started it during the beginning of the Covid pandemic where shit really did hit the fan for a lot of people's mental health for reasons outside their individual control.

Here's the link.

The older host is Harriet Fraad who is a renowned Marxist activist and writer, and psychotherapist and also married to the also renowned Marxist Richard D. Wolff. The younger one is Max Golding who is not as famous but has also made some local change as an activist.

They have one episode about suicide very early (14) which I found alright, but I recommend at least listening to the first two episodes to get a feel for what they're basing it on, and also maybe listening to 10 and 13 that focus on Cost of Living and Rent respectively, to check what kinds of issues they focus on and activism they advocate for.

What do y'all think?

I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
I recommend The Deprogram. Another amazing marxist-leninst podcast.

Reactions: sserafim