• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I have SN, bit worried bout the potency cause i got it in 2021 and opened it a couple times, but ive been assured its highly stable

I dont have any medication other than antacid and SN, I want to be as successful as possible, I'm going approx 12 hours without eating to make sure my stomach is empty

Gonna attempt in around 5 hours can anyone give me some advice on what i can do to ensure success tonight

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
genuinely i really hope it works for you- but without testing the SN no one can tell how effective it will be.
i wish you the best

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Is there no way for you to test it before trying it??? Just to make sure that it's working ???

Having said that I wish you all the best with your plans….

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
does anyone have information on potential brain damage or anything from doing this because like most people my greatest fear is failing and somehow damaging myself and being in a state where i cant attempt again
genuinely i really hope it works for you- but without testing the SN no one can tell how effective it will be.
i wish you the best
how can i test it
Is there no way for you to test it before trying it??? Just to make sure that it's working ???

Having said that I wish you all the best with your plans….
yeah your concern is making me think maybe i should test it I want to go like NOW though but if testing it is easy to do then maybe its worth a couple days more here but thats it not more than a couple days I want to die soon and I want it to be 100% chance of dying

Last edited: