• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
at this point id be willing to pay people to hang out with me, im so easy to overlook and forget, no matter what i do or dont do, i dont know whats wrong, i dont know how to fix this, but unless im interacted with i dont feel like i exist, and it's been killing me, i cant take it anymore so please talk to me about whatever, your hobbies, your day, please please please

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wantedloser, consider, 4everHeartBroken and 7 others
VampQueen

VampQueen

Forklift Certified
Feb 6, 2024
What did you do today? Are you playing or reading anything lately?

I spent my day shopping with my mom and little cousin. I also went to the bookstore and I bought Simon vs the homosapien agenda. I've already got through 5 chapters.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb★prince
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
What did you do today? Are you playing or reading anything lately?

I spent my day shopping with my mom and little cousin. I also went to the bookstore and I bought Simon vs the homosapien agenda. I've already got through 5 chapters.
are you a fast reader? first time i hear of this, worth checking out?

i have been consumed by the baldurs gate recently, everyone is tired of my rambling at this point, moved on to reading all dnd lore on my own

matter of fact im just now returning from a walk i went on after playing for too much, found a dead bumblebee on the way, and picked some snails off the road so they dont meet the same fate, at least not while im out that is

Reactions: VampQueen
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Student
Feb 11, 2024
at this point id be willing to pay people to hang out with me, im so easy to overlook and forget, no matter what i do or dont do, i dont know whats wrong, i dont know how to fix this, but unless im interacted with i dont feel like i exist, and it's been killing me, i cant take it anymore so please talk to me about whatever, your hobbies, your day, please please please
Sending you a big virtual hug! 🤗 Feel it yet? No? Then it hasn't kick in yet. 🤗 Still hugging you! 🤗 There! I'm not letting go of you until you feel loved! 🤗 Be gentle with yourself. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: wantedloser
VampQueen

VampQueen

Forklift Certified
Feb 6, 2024
are you a fast reader? first time i hear of this, worth checking out?

i have been consumed by the baldurs gate recently, everyone is tired of my rambling at this point, moved on to reading all dnd lore on my own

matter of fact im just now returning from a walk i went on after playing for too much, found a dead bumblebee on the way, and picked some snails off the road so they dont meet the same fate, at least not while im out that is
Am I a fast reader? In my eyes no, but I guess thats debatable/objective. And it's good so far. The book has a movie "Love, Simon". The movie was good, albeit a little superficial in my eyes. Idk what it is about the YA genre in movies but it all has some sort of style that is just so weird to me.

I've been playing Lollipop Chainsaw. It'll be me second play through, I'm preparing for RePop. I need to finish Beyond Two Souls though.

Also it's good you got out the house today and took a break from gaming. Although gaming is fun, I find it hard to focus on them for more than like 3 hours at a time. My brain needs breaks