• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PrettyZombie

Dec 17, 2021
The dumb part of my brain is convinced on having a calm, rationale discussion with my only friend/roommate about my suicide next month. I don't want to hide or manipulate the "end of life" planning - donating my belongings, closing accounts, arranging for name changes in accounts. My autistic brain thinks it's cruel to dump potential complications from my death on a loved one. Planning for this is 1000% better than disappearing with all my junk left behind. My loved one will already be grieving - having to throw out my stuff and figure out financial things is already awful.

But I know normal people can't handle this. The mere mention of this would be considered cruel and manipulative. I truly would like to plan my death with peace and dignity. Hiding all these arrangements is already so grueling. I'd be so much happier if I could be open about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Buildingsandcastles, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'd like to help you out but i feel like i'd be pushing you in one direction or the other. just think about it before you make your decision.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it depends on the person. my bf is well aware. i wouldnt say i have his "sure you can" but i have his understanding if i do.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
If you do decide to talk to them about this do it slowly, as just telling them everything might be too much for the normal person. You could try to talk with them as a sort of safety net and just talking about the what-ifs. You'll have to tip-toe around some topics though as they might get worried at why you want to do "end of life" planning.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone