• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LostinHoplessness

Dec 12, 2023
Can one die with a few bb gunshots to the head? I researched where in the brain I'd need to hit and it's the brainstem. But will a bb gun do the trick?

• Yay!
Reactions: Asingletwig
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
It seems like the most damage a bb gun can do is cause blindness if you shoot it in your eye. While it might be possible, it would be incredibly unreliable and more likely to leave you with non-lethal injury at most. I wouldn't recommend it.

Upvote 1
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
The bbs aren't going to penetrate your head. If its enough power it'll bleed and penetrate skin but not the skull.

Upvote 1
L

LostinHoplessness

Dec 12, 2023
Can one die with a few bb gunshots to the head? I researched where in the brain I'd need to hit and it's the brainstem. But will a bb gun do the trick?
Damn :/ What do you guys think about suicide by cop? The bb gun looks just like a glock

• Hmph!
Upvote 0
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Damn :/ What do you guys think about suicide by cop? The bb gun looks just like a glock
Not a sure thing and if you didnt die you're definitely going to prison.
Im assuming you're somewhere without access to a real firearm?
If you're looking for methods there's a huge thread full of them on this site

Upvote 0
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
A BB gun…? Be honest, how old are you?

Reactions: Asingletwig and Myforevercharlie
Upvote 0
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No! My brother did that. One of the cops who had to shut him is now one of us ( traumatized, nightmares)

Sure cops are trained, but you don't know how you really will react until you have to shut your first person..

Upvote 1