• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Seren Takahashi

Jan 18, 2024
I don't know where to start.
At any rate, I am lucky to have found this website!

I am 18 years old and about to graduate from high school. My father committed suicide when I was 12. My mother divorced my father after I was born. She had mental problems and attempted suicide many times.

I was raised by my father and grandmother. I was always studying from the time I found myself in school, and if I did not want to study, I was beaten with a "futon beater" or a leather belt. I was forced to constantly compete with my classmates and was forced to take entrance exams to prestigious girls' junior high schools.

My father committed suicide by jumping off the balcony of our apartment building six months before I was to take the junior high school entrance exam.
My father was a doctor. He opened a hospital and made a huge fortune. However, he was abnormally obsessed with his educational background and always looked down on essential workers.

My grandmother was the same way. She always laughed at me and said, "If you take away your studies, what is left? She always laughed at me.

When I was taken in by my uncle, aunt, and one younger cousin, there was no place for me. I was bullied in elementary school.

As expected, I was enrolled in the middle school that my grandmother and father "wanted me to go to. I really wanted to go to a different school.
It was an all-girls school with very strict rules, and all the girls were applying to Tokyo University and medical school.

I always felt there was no place for me there either. Eventually I couldn't go to school anymore and transferred to a public junior high school. I played the "normal, anywhere girl" role there as much as I could.
When I showed people around me that I was "mentally abnormal," they looked at me differently, like blood going into water. My homeroom teacher, who was transferred from the city and hated the "elites," hated me. Everything was painful.

When I took the entrance exam for high school, I was told, "Guys like you can't go to prep school," and I was half forced to take the entrance exam for the high school I don't wanted to go to. My uncle, who was the office manager of the hospital that my father managed, told me, "When I said you were going to that high school, everyone at my hospital was sad."

After I went to high school, I went to school by train, but I couldn't make friends and ate my meals alone in the bathroom. I wanted to die. I really wanted to die. When I went home, I found myself living alone with my grandmother, who was suffering from advanced dementia.

I'm sorry, Grandma.

My depression progressed and I decided I could no longer attend school, so I transferred to a school where I could homeschool on my own. My uncle scoffed.

I am going to take my college entrance exam in three days.
After that, I will die.
I really, really wanted to die.
I've forgotten my real family and friends.
My grandma is at my uncle and aunt's house and my grandma's old age is not a problem.

I am interested in suicide by helium gas, hanging, jumping, and diphenhydramine overdose. If anyone knows more about this, could you please explain in plain English or post a link?

Thanks for taking a look.

T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
初めまして。個人的にはあまりこのフォーラムでは書き込まない人間なのですが、たまたま拝見させて頂きました。

あまり具体的なことは公の場で言えないのですが、早慶の経済系学部の大学生です。豊島岡や麻布などの周りの方とは違って、私は特に進学校出身ではありません。(そもそも小学生の頃から日本の学校に通っていません…)しかし、親がなぜか学歴にこだわった人で、東大か京大の理系学部に行けと大学入試を意識し始めた頃から言われていました。入試のときにかなり病みました。死んだら楽になるとずっと思い続けていました。未遂も何回かしました。その後も、入試が終わったら死ねると思っていました… まあ結局死ねなかったんですけどね。(1/n)

通信制の高校に通って、年齢が実質一浪のときに今の大学に進学しました。(現役時は受験をしていません。)一応… 滑り止めではありました。

うつ病が治ったかと聞かれると、そうは言えません。そもそも家庭の都合上、精神科や心療内科には行けていないのです。でも大学のカウンセリングくらいは保険証を通さなくても通うことができ、生涯人間関係が非常に壊滅的だった私でも、ある程度はサークルなどを通して築くことができています。
物理の問題を解きながら「死にたい」と殴り書きしていたときよりは、確実に状況が改善しました。

私はどうにか死ねないかと長年方法を考え尽くした挙句、結局うまく死ぬことはできないと思った人なので、特にそのことに関しては助言できません。でもそれ以外のことでしたら、なるべく相談に乗りますよ。(2/n)

Last edited:
S

Seren Takahashi

Jan 18, 2024

あまり具体的なことは公の場で言えないのですが、早慶の経済系学部の大学生です。豊島岡や麻布などの周りの方とは違って、私は特に進学校出身ではありません。(そもそも小学生の頃から日本の学校に通っていません…)しかし、親がなぜか学歴にこだわった人で、東大か京大の理系学部に行けと大学入試を意識し始めた頃から言われていました。入試のときにかなり病みました。死んだら楽になるとずっと思い続けていました。未遂も何回かしました。その後も、入試が終わったら死ねると思っていました… まあ結局死ねなかったんですけどね。(1/n)
初めまして〜🥰 よろしくおねがいします🙏
私もめっちゃ未遂してますが今度はそんなことないようにちゃんと配信しようと思います😊

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry cruel wrld acadm all make sffr all make pain rly awfl acadm no care sffr all care look nonsns grd etc, rly all awfl wrld even japn do same nonsns grade tst etc make sffr prsr etc, rly sry hpn all rly sry famly prblm trama, wlcm forim can say any want hug 🫂
:heart:

T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
(2/n は編集の形で載せてしまったので、前の投稿をお読みいただければと思います)

それにしても…ご投稿を読んでいて心が痛みました。なかなか辛かったと思います。れっきとした虐待ですね。(私は主に精神的虐待と一種のネグレクトを受けていましたが、投稿主さんもかなり酷い仕打ちをされていると思います)

この状況が改善される見込みはないと数年前に信じていた人からすると、大学に入ったら気持ちが良くなる可能性は高い、とは伝えておきたいのですが、人の痛みを代わりに引き受けることはできないのでね… 「死ぬな」とは言えません。
でも(死ぬ方法以外で)何か手助けできることがありましたらご遠慮なくおっしゃってください。(3/n)

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

I am 18 years old and about to graduate from high school. My father committed suicide when I was 12. My mother divorced my father after I was born. She had mental problems and attempted suicide many times.

I was raised by my father and grandmother. I was always studying from the time I found myself in school, and if I did not want to study, I was beaten with a "futon beater" or a leather belt. I was forced to constantly compete with my classmates and was forced to take entrance exams to prestigious girls' junior high schools.

My father committed suicide by jumping off the balcony of our apartment building six months before I was to take the junior high school entrance exam.
My father was a doctor. He opened a hospital and made a huge fortune. However, he was abnormally obsessed with his educational background and always looked down on essential workers.

My grandmother was the same way. She always laughed at me and said, "If you take away your studies, what is left? She always laughed at me.

When I was taken in by my uncle, aunt, and one younger cousin, there was no place for me. I was bullied in elementary school.

As expected, I was enrolled in the middle school that my grandmother and father "wanted me to go to. I really wanted to go to a different school.
It was an all-girls school with very strict rules, and all the girls were applying to Tokyo University and medical school.

I always felt there was no place for me there either. Eventually I couldn't go to school anymore and transferred to a public junior high school. I played the "normal, anywhere girl" role there as much as I could.
When I showed people around me that I was "mentally abnormal," they looked at me differently, like blood going into water. My homeroom teacher, who was transferred from the city and hated the "elites," hated me. Everything was painful.

When I took the entrance exam for high school, I was told, "Guys like you can't go to prep school," and I was half forced to take the entrance exam for the high school I don't wanted to go to. My uncle, who was the office manager of the hospital that my father managed, told me, "When I said you were going to that high school, everyone at my hospital was sad."

After I went to high school, I went to school by train, but I couldn't make friends and ate my meals alone in the bathroom. I wanted to die. I really wanted to die. When I went home, I found myself living alone with my grandmother, who was suffering from advanced dementia.

I'm sorry, Grandma.

My depression progressed and I decided I could no longer attend school, so I transferred to a school where I could homeschool on my own. My uncle scoffed.

After that, I will die.
My grandma is at my uncle and aunt's house and my grandma's old age is not a problem.

I am interested in suicide by helium gas, hanging, jumping, and diphenhydramine overdose. If anyone knows more about this, could you please explain in plain English or post a link?

Hello,
Im sorry to hear that from you.

In despite of been bornt n southamerica my roots come from a japanese imigrant family so somehow i can relate. I still have relatives living in Japan nowadays.

This comunity is really helpfull in terms of sharing knowledge and getting confort in your last moments before comitting to CTB.

Hope you can find peace soon.

Helpfull Links:
- Hanging: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183

- Exit bag and Inertia gas

- Peaceful Pill eHandbook Essentials Edition (Apr 2022) - most recent edition

S

Seren Takahashi

Jan 18, 2024

通信制の高校に通って、年齢が実質一浪のときに今の大学に進学しました。(現役時は受験をしていません。)一応… 滑り止めではありました。

うつ病が治ったかと聞かれると、そうは言えません。そもそも家庭の都合上、精神科や心療内科には行けていないのです。でも大学のカウンセリングくらいは保険証を通さなくても通うことができ、生涯人間関係が非常に壊滅的だった私でも、ある程度はサークルなどを通して築くことができています。
物理の問題を解きながら「死にたい」と殴り書きしていたときよりは、確実に状況が改善しました。

私はどうにか死ねないかと長年方法を考え尽くした挙句、結局うまく死ぬことはできないと思った人なので、特にそのことに関しては助言できません。でもそれ以外のことでしたら、なるべく相談に乗りますよ。(2/n)
通信から早稲田ってすごすぎます、、😢
私も通信です!
色々病んじゃって、、
なんか、世界中に苦しんでる人が沢山いるのに私が生きてもいいのかなってすごい思います!
このサイトなんかのメディアで自殺の本格的な手段が知れるって書いてあって見たんですけど英語分からなすぎて😢
とりあえず大学は行った方がいいんですかね🤔
Hello,
Im sorry to hear that from you.

In despite of been bornt n southamerica my roots come from a japanese imigrant family so somehow i can relate. I still have relatives living in Japan nowadays.

This comunity is really helpfull in terms of sharing knowledge and getting confort in your last moments before comitting to CTB.

Hope you can find peace soon.

Helpfull Links:
- Hanging: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183

- Exit bag and Inertia gas

- Peaceful Pill eHandbook Essentials Edition (Apr 2022) - most recent edition
The link from you is very helpful! Thank you so much 😊

T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
通信から早稲田ってすごすぎます、、😢
私も通信です!
色々病んじゃって、、
このサイトなんかのメディアで自殺の本格的な手段が知れるって書いてあって見たんですけど英語分からなすぎて😢
とりあえず大学は行った方がいいんですかね🤔

The link from you is very helpful! Thank you so much 😊
周りの人で病んでいる人は私以外にも何人か知っています。(大学が原因というよりは、多分家庭環境の問題…)別に生きていてもいいんですよ。そもそも投稿主さんが仮に生きることをやめたとしても、世の中の苦しみが減るわけではありませんしね。
まあ、結局は個人の自由です。このサイトも生きるか死ぬかは個人の自由、という方針で運営されています。

確かにこのサイトはBBCなどの影響で近年有名になりつつありますね…

大学に一度行ってみることに損はないと思います。(個人的には死ぬことは後になってからでもできる、みたいな感覚で生きています。)大学によるかもですが、高校までに比べたらメンタル系のサポートが受けやすくなるとは思います。また、(私の大学がマンモス校だからなのかもしれませんが)気が合う人と関われば良いので、いじめ問題も耳にしたことがありません。そういう意味では割と生きやすい世界です。

T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
あと今年の受験がうまく行かないようでしたら、首都圏の文系学部の事情しかわからないのですが、早稲田政経、早稲田国際教養、慶應経済、国際基督教大学(通称ICU)、横国経済(後期)、(慶應SFC...?)あたりは浪人して入ることも場合によっては可能性ありですね。どうしても受験は運要素がつきものですが、以上の大学は英語と日本語がある程度できていれば受験勉強が苦手気味でも受かりやすくなります。特にICUの場合。(浪人することを認めてくれない家庭もあり、私大は概ね学費が高めなのが厄介ですが…)

まあ、でも大学に行っても授業に全く関心を持てない…となってしまうと後々困るので、偏差値とかをあまり気にするよりは興味関心が(ある程度は)ある分野の学部に行くことが一番だと思います。

Last edited:
S

Seren Takahashi

Jan 18, 2024
あと今年の受験がうまく行かないようでしたら、首都圏の文系学部の事情しかわからないのですが、早稲田政経、早稲田国際教養、慶應経済、国際基督教大学(通称ICU)、横国経済(後期)、(慶應SFC...?)あたりは浪人して入ることも場合によっては可能性ありですね。どうしても受験は運要素がつきものですが、以上の大学は英語と日本語がある程度できていれば受験勉強が苦手気味でも受かりやすくなります。特にICUの場合。(浪人することを認めてくれない家庭もあり、私大は概ね学費が高めなのが厄介ですが…)
ICU過去問見ましたけど政治経済哲学思想などかなり特殊な問題出て面白い😂
3日後東洋受けますけど来年の受験と総合型選抜も考えておきます!!♡♡
でもそんな上のランクの大学受かるかな...学歴持て余すの怖い😭
ほんとに助かります情報ありがとうございます!!!

T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
ICU過去問見ましたけど政治経済哲学思想などかなり特殊な問題出て面白い😂
でもそんな上のランクの大学受かるかな...学歴持て余すの怖い😭
ほんとに助かります情報ありがとうございます!!!
ICUは入試問題が特殊すぎて合う人と合わない人で二極化してしまうのですが、専攻分野を入学後に選択することができるらしくて良さげでした。対策はする人もいますが、個人的には特にしなかったですね…

Whatever you end up doing, though, I wish you the best of luck :) And also please don't hesitate to reach out at any time.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @Seren Takahashi san,

(I wrote this post in English but it's Google translate-ready. この投稿は英語で書きましたが、Google翻訳で意味が伝わることを確認しました。)

I'm so sorry to hear your story, but thank you very much for sharing it. Writing your post wasn't an easy task I think.
Your situation seems to be a pure torture. I think being a student who has depression is nothing but an interrogation. On top of that, everybody is against you - being laughed at by their important people can do extensive damage on your mind.

I want to make it clear that you're a human even if you didn't study, you had a mental illness and/or you didn't have a prestigious job.

Yes, you have the right to life no matter what (unless you murder somebody and get death sentence in Japan) and your suffering should never be considered a typical "teenage woes" - I think your situation is enough to push you over the edge.

I always think I could never survive if I were born in an "elite" family, as I'm from an lower-middle-class family. My existence would be huge disgrace for them - I have a disability ID (障害者手帳) for my bipolar II because I can't support myself. I still live with my parents.

After that, I will die.
I pray for your success. And even though I don't like to see people go, some people really need peace, and sometimes it can only be attained via death. I'm so sorry for that.

But you're thinking about the next year - I'm glad if you're not totally hopeless.

(個人的には死ぬことは後になってからでもできる、みたいな感覚で生きています。)
Suicidal thoughts are my oldest friend - they provided me relief when I had nobody to turn to. Ironically they enabled me to survive 28 years.

I hope your days will be a bit less unbearable 🙏

My first language is Japanese. Please feel free to message me!
(私の母語は日本語です。お気軽にメッセージ下さい!)

LoiteringClouds ☁️

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
V sry cruel wrld acadm all make sffr all make pain rly awfl acadm no care sffr all care look nonsns grd etc, rly all awfl wrld even japn do same nonsns grade tst etc make sffr prsr etc, rly sry hpn all rly sry famly prblm trama, wlcm forim can say any want hug 🫂
Hello @CTB Dream, your comment is so kind, and I love it! But it might be a bit difficult to understand for people who aren't accustomed to English (OP prefers plain English I think.) May I try to translate it to plain English? Sorry if my offer is insensitive. And I'm so sorry for your brain condition - it's heartbreaking 😔

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Hello @CTB Dream, your comment is so kind, and I love it! But it might be a bit difficult to understand for people who aren't accustomed to English (OP prefers plain English I think.) May I try to translate it to plain English? Sorry if my offer is insensitive. And I'm so sorry for your brain condition - it's heartbreaking 😔
Yeaok

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023

I'm sorry, Grandma.

After that, I will die.

I am so sorry that you were not shown more love, given love, and loved as you should have been in this life @Seren Takahashi ~ I hope you get what you wish for. And that you know what you are doing. In terms of, rendering your decision... 18 feels old, but it is young (relatively speaking). And you've hardly had a fair-shake, for your rough-go. With judgements seemingly passed from every & all conceivable angles. Anyway, I guess what's done is done & so I shall wish you all the best of success with this, or whatever else lies ahead and is in store for you then. Be well, raat. (that's me, by the way!)

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Thank you so much 🙏

"Very sorry, academic world is cruel - everybody makes you suffer and gives you pain. It's really awful. Nobody in academia cares about suffering, and they care about what we can look - nonsensical things like grades. This world is really awful - even Japan do the same nonsense like grading and tests - they make people suffer, give pressure etc. Really sorry that your family problems and trauma has happened. Welcome to the forum, you can say anything you want to. Hugs 🫂
:heart:"
Credit: @CTB Dream.

Please let me know if there are mistakes or I can improve it. You brightened my day! Thank you 💙💛