• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

angryoceanlover

angryoceanlover

Mar 15, 2024
I am starting to panic. Ive set everything up in my life so that my death will be a smooth experience. I have two corn hole bags that ive been readjusting and trying to squeeze with a rachet strap all night. I dont know what im doing wrong and i feel like ive tried everything.

Does this method even work? Everyone who ive seen giving detailed advice on the subject is still alive and active today. I have to die today, this was my plan A. No plan b. Please someone help me. I even tried putting the two medicine caps under the sock and that didnt work either, though i could feel the pulsing blob underneath my skin and im pretty sure i put it in the right place. Someone please, literally any advice at all will help. Please

• Aww..
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Are you able to make yourself lightheaded/pass out by pinching your carotid/the blob?

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Did you pull it tight enough? There had to be quite a lot of pressure.

angryoceanlover

angryoceanlover

Mar 15, 2024
Are you able to make yourself lightheaded/pass out by pinching your carotid/the blob?
A little light headed, yes. They seem to be a bit higher, away from my wind pipe. I have not felt like i was going to pass out though. Just light headed, and if i use the corn hole bags instead, my face usually turns blue and theres a lot of pressure. These bags are pretty good too, i thought they would cover most of that area on my neck
Did you pull it tight enough? There had to be quite a lot of pressure.
I think so yes, because my head was pulsating and it was extremely painful. But i also read that it should not be painful, just enough to compress the arteries

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
From my own experiments with this method and partial, a lot of it is to do with personal biology. If your anatomy decrees that your carotid arteries are awkwardly positioned and the way you're lying or sitting, plus other factors including body fat, means it's easier to hit the jugulars, for example, then SI will kick in and you'll quit before the method has a chance to work (as opposed to the origins of the night night method which is being choked by another person: you wouldn't have any choice about how tight it gripped or when it stopped).

ETA if you hit the carotids, you get the peaceful, floating, passing out. If you hit the jugulars, you get the awful head blowing off your shoulders feeling.

angryoceanlover

angryoceanlover

Mar 15, 2024
From my own experiments with this method and partial, a lot of it is to do with personal biology. If your anatomy decrees that your carotid arteries are awkwardly positioned and the way you're lying or sitting, plus other factors including body fat, means it's easier to hit the jugulars, for example, then SI will kick in and you'll quit before the method has a chance to work (as opposed to the origins of the night night method which is being choked by another person: you wouldn't have any choice about how tight it gripped or when it stopped).

ETA if you hit the carotids, you get the peaceful, floating, passing out. If you hit the jugulars, you get the awful head blowing off your shoulders feeling.
These corn hole bags cover a lot of area. I dont think it's possible to even hit the arteries without hitting the jugulars. I am fairly skinny. Even when i do hit the jugulars, i can hold it for around 30 seconds, which seems like more than enough time to choke me out. Thanks for your reply

Reactions: Ash
not_applicable

not_applicable

a dog who wants to sleep
May 2, 2024
What brand of rachet strap do you have? It seems like there are so many different types.