Status
Not open for further replies.
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I was a coward and a quitter my whole life. I'm not going to quit this time, I will hang myself, it's settled. I don't deserve to live, I'm too lazy and indulgent. If you only knew me, you'd all point fingers at me and laugh. Some of you would spit on me in disgust. You'd deffo not feel any compassion for me. This suicide had potential to be glorious, if I had done it in June, now that it's been postponed so many times, now that I let myself go it won't be a glorious one. It'll be pathetic and righteous. Fuck me. I'm the worst.

Scream at me, roast me, I don't want any compassion. Wish my parents weren't such lazy asses wish they had implemented actual parenting and discipline. Fuck them. But more importantly fuck me. It's my fault. Please be rude to me in the comments. Please be rude to me on my goodbye thread which I'll post soon. Fuck me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lumos_maxima, TigerFestival, worst.therapist and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Fuck your parents. I can relate.

What would have been so glorious about it happening in June?

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022

It was my birthday, I was still skinny back then. Now it'll be a fat greasy hangman with thinning hair ew

It was my birthday, I was still skinny back then. Now it'll be a fat greasy hangman with thinning hair ew

Did I just post the same sentence 3 times? Oops

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Cathy Ames
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
I want to be mean but can't do it. Shame on me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I was a coward and a quitter my whole life. I'm not going to quit this time, I will hang myself, it's settled. I don't deserve to live, I'm too lazy and indulgent. If you only knew me, you'd all point fingers at me and laugh. Some of you would spit on me in disgust. You'd deffo not feel any compassion for me. This suicide had potential to be glorious, if I had done it in June, now that it's been postponed so many times, now that I let myself go it won't be a glorious one. It'll be pathetic and righteous. Fuck me. I'm the worst.

Scream at me, roast me, I don't want any compassion. Wish my parents weren't such lazy asses wish they had implemented actual parenting and discipline. Fuck them. But more importantly fuck me. It's my fault. Please be rude to me in the comments. Please be rude to me on my goodbye thread which I'll post soon. Fuck me.
I can understand your need for people to bring you down and be mean. I have the same feelings as well, I have the hope that it could be push me that cm that I need to jump. I will not tell you mean things because I am not able to do so. But believe me that I share your pain no matter which are your reasons or your age. I hope you manage to take that final step if that is what you want.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
worst.therapist

worst.therapist

Aug 25, 2022
all my anger and hatred are mine, i will direct it to me and i will not share it!

im joking (or not), but sorry, i kinda can't do it

hope you can get better and realise what's is best for you

hugs

lumos_maxima

lumos_maxima

Sep 3, 2022
*angry hugs*

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: gottablast888, przeciwwymiotne, y'ffre and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.