darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Does anyone know of plant ways of CTB?

And do they hurt? Is it hard to make Heroin from poppy seeds? Cyanide from apple seeds? What does hemlock do? Are they reliable? I have no clue but feel increasingly desperate.

Sick of hanging in here. I can't wait til i can afford to go to Peru. I hate life so fucking much.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can make cyanide much easier than extracting it from apple seeds if you do a little research. Plant poisoning is painful, slow and very unpleasant and you never really know how much of the actual poison is in the parts of a certain plants. Imo plant poisoning isn't a good idea.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, astr4 and darkenmydoorstep
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
There's a number of books that are dedicated to identifying poisonous plants and the symptoms of ingestion. However I think most, if not all, plant based methods are extremely painful. Can they work? Yes, but I'm not sure reliably enough for most people.

I did joke with a vegan friend once that they were obviously trying to kill themselves slowly by just using plants… just a thought.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Praestat_Mori
D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
Some of the traditional witchcraft books have reasonable information on poisonous plants and their effects. Some of the old herb lore and medicine books have some useful information and on making uo infusions etc.

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Does anyone know of plant ways of CTB?

And do they hurt? Is it hard to make Heroin from poppy seeds? Cyanide from apple seeds? What does hemlock do? Are they reliable? I have no clue but feel increasingly desperate.

Sick of hanging in here. I can't wait til i can afford to go to Peru. I hate life so fucking much.
the cyanide in apples is ridiculously low. You'd have to ingest a big quantity of seeds daily for a long period of time and even then it's not guaranteed.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Overall it's quite random, it depends on the season and the variety, as well as the health of the plant. If you want to use baccata, it's better to wait until winter for example.
Poison plants were not often used alone, but combined, just like we do with medicine, it made the "show" less painful to watch, and more effective.

Here is a fairly detailed and experienced herbal method

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep