• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VileLiquid

May 24, 2020
Ive posted a few times here. I didn't expect to still be around right now.

While I've been suffering with anxiety and depression for... well for forever, but much more intensely for the past 2-3 years. One person was my rock, my support system. Perfectly handled me even at my worst.

They gave up on me. After 8 years. It's a long, complicated story that no one carss about hearing. But I am devastated. And it's time to go.

I was originally set on an Exit Bag method. But after more recently learning about SN, this seemed like the way to go. But as I have been working on gathering the items, I'm realizing it might not be that easy to acquire.

I was just reading about the detergent method. Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or feelings about it?

Sorry this is all over the place. I wish I prepared better to end this suffering sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: golfmavenice, NobodyKnowsMe, MsMaudlin and 1 other person
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I was just reading about the detergent method. Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or feelings about it?
If done right, with a high enough amount, death will be near instantaneous - one or two breaths. If the ppm is not high enough for your chosen place, then it will take longer and likely be painful, since the gas will very much irritate your esophagus. Not too mention what long-term damage it could cause if you are 'saved'.

That said, you also have to be very careful about where and how your prepare your location. You need to ensure that no gas escapes and that there are plenty of warning signs provided so that, hopefully, nobody barges in without protection.

Reactions: VileLiquid
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hydrogen-sulfide-gas-method.90103/

Reactions: VileLiquid