• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
I couldn't find the sweet spot for partial hanging despite trying for weeks, and I dont think I can stand the feeling of losing breath from full hanging. Nitrogen (or whatever its called) isn't available in my country, and if I wanna buy from overseas it'll cost a lot of money (I'm poor). There's no guns and I can't leave my house so my final conclusion is stabbing my throat, I dont care anymore. Time is running out and I really want to leave this world

saw this image from a different thread, and I thought that maybe I can stab the carotid vertically while I face sideways and then drop my body on the floor so that the knife can go deeper.

how realistic is my plan? I read alot that its only 2% but I can't see how someone could survive from the scenario I described

B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
If you follow it through all the way, it would theoretically work one way or another. Even if you didn't hit the carotid, you'd still die from blood loss. But that is a genuinely gruesome way to go. If you can't stand the feeling of losing your breath from a full hanging then this is way too painful of a method for you to even consider trying. I'd heavily advise against it.

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
If you follow it through all the way, it would theoretically work one way or another. Even if you didn't hit the carotid, you'd still die from blood loss. But that is a genuinely gruesome way to go. If you can't stand the feeling of losing your breath from a full hanging then this is way too painful of a method for you to even consider trying. I'd heavily advise against it.
if I still can't make partial work today, ill just go for it
yea no, I'm done trying. It's been too long, I'm sick of waiting. I'm gonna take a couple of paracetamol (doubt this will reduce the pain) and just go for it

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so incredibly cruel to me how people have to resort to methods like that in the first place and cannot just have the option to die peacefully, it's such a hellish world where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Life is pointless
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024

yea no, I'm done trying. It's been too long, I'm sick of waiting. I'm gonna take a couple of paracetamol (doubt this will reduce the pain) and just go for it
couple of paracetamol :pfff: not lost your sense of humour!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Please don't do this. If you can't stand the idea of hanging you won't have the courage to go through the extreme pain of stabbing your throat and wait to bleed out and die. There is a reason why it's 2%.

Reactions: JordanF
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Absolutely not the way to go, soon as your pain responses start firing, it wouldn't have even gone far.

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
Hey so, not sure if anyone here saw my other post at in the "how the hang yourself" thread but few hours before I decide to stab my throat, I managed to finally lose my conciousness with partial hanging (my sweet spot is very close at the base of the neck apparently). its still not as "good" as I'd like it to be so I'm waiting for people to give suggestions on how to improve (like how to practice losing conciousness without risking putting my head on the noose, better position to take in, how to stop my hand from pulling the knot etc)

Just taking a few days to think about stuff, I really dont want to live through abuse in hope that I could find happiness and go through the cycle again. But I realize now that death is close to me and I should wait things out a little. I felt... contend, weirdly enough. It's like a whole path had opened after experience losing conciousness after so long of trying

But, who knows. I might just take the plunge tomorrow or another day.

Sorry if I made anyone worried, I'll try not to resort to throat stabbing in the meantime

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
It's going to hurt like a bitch. Drowning ia better method, but like you said, you can't leave your house. I'm sorry you are suffering so much.

• Informative
Reactions: MiMif
B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
Hey so, not sure if anyone here saw my other post at in the "how the hang yourself" thread but few hours before I decide to stab my throat, I managed to finally lose my conciousness with partial hanging (my sweet spot is very close at the base of the neck apparently). its still not as "good" as I'd like it to be so I'm waiting for people to give suggestions on how to improve (like how to practice losing conciousness without risking putting my head on the noose, better position to take in, how to stop my hand from pulling the knot etc)

Just taking a few days to think about stuff, I really dont want to live through abuse in hope that I could find happiness and go through the cycle again. But I realize now that death is close to me and I should wait things out a little. I felt... contend, weirdly enough. It's like a whole path had opened after experience losing conciousness after so long of trying

But, who knows. I might just take the plunge tomorrow or another day.

Sorry if I made anyone worried, I'll try not to resort to throat stabbing in the meantime
I might have an idea of how you feel. After my first attempt, my way of life changed completely. After almost dieing and realizing how easy and painless it could be, I felt satisfied in the sense that I could literally pull the plug at any time. I felt like I had a level of control over my life finally and I could do whatever I wanted and not have to worry about future repercussions because I wouldn't be around to suffer from them.

While it obviously didn't cure me by any means (otherwise I wouldn't still be here looking for ctb sources), it did give me peace of mind. Hopefully it does the same for you and lets you put yourself out there and try to experience as many happy memories as you can before you ctb. If you're going to die anyway, you might as well go out with a bang.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
It's going to hurt like a bitch. Drowning ia better method, but like you said, you can't leave your house. I'm sorry you are suffering so much.
How painful is drowning? Do you know? And how quick?

B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
How painful is drowning? Do you know? And how quick?
I almost drowned when I was a kid. You feel like your suffocating and your lungs are burning. The worst part is that SI kicks in super hard which makes your last moments even worse because you're frantically trying to keep yourself from drowning. There's nothing peaceful about it at all and there's no way you won't have super bad SI while dieing.