fortaptimørket

fortaptimørket

All things will end, and so will I
Aug 14, 2023
I have a trip planned for a destination I've always wanted to go to. I've been battling with severe depression and loneliness for a long while now and I'm pretty sure I would like to ctb in the country I'm visiting. Though I don't want my family to have to go through a costly experience to get my body back. I want to leave explicit instructions to have me be cremated in the country I ctb in. My only guilt i feel at this point is that it would wind up involving people in another country with having to find my body/deal with potential trauma/or anything costly to them. I just want to die somewhere quiet, peaceful, and far away from my pain, in isolation.

• Hugs
Reactions: novi.jpg, WAITING TO DIE, raindrop9 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting to die in peace, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
novi.jpg

novi.jpg

Nov 18, 2023
I have a trip planned for a destination I've always wanted to go to. I've been battling with severe depression and loneliness for a long while now and I'm pretty sure I would like to ctb in the country I'm visiting. Though I don't want my family to have to go through a costly experience to get my body back. I want to leave explicit instructions to have me be cremated in the country I ctb in. My only guilt i feel at this point is that it would wind up involving people in another country with having to find my body/deal with potential trauma/or anything costly to them. I just want to die somewhere quiet, peaceful, and far away from my pain, in isolation.
I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're going through an incredibly tough time.

I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find peace.