• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Natasha

Patax
Jun 9, 2019
Natasha, if you are worried about your parents than maybe you should rethink the whole thing. You said that your are 18, I assume if you have a driver license, also healthy. I cant possibly know what you are going through but I guess its up to me to tell that you are still very, very young.

Hope you find peace whatever you choose
Oh thank so much you for the support. I guess one of my biggest fear is wait, trying to be happy and keep failling and get to my 30's being as miserable as i am now, problably even more, and as living all these years not enjoying life seems to me as a waste of time and resource, like the food i am eating could be filling up the stomach of someone who loves and enjoy life, or all the money that my parents spend on me and my education could be best enjoyed with the well being of themself. And since i'm young and in the last 2 years i turned away and cut off relationships with friends basically my death would only affect anyone but my family, so if i choose to keep with life and go back to normality and fail i would hurt much more people since my social cicle would naturally expand
In my oppinion the biggest problems of todays society is that people have no discipline and target in sight. We just float around in an endless sea of instant-gratification without any target in sight or point to it.
maybe it's a side effect of the government "doping" in our lives
In my oppinion the biggest problems of todays society is that people have no discipline and target in sight. We just float around in an endless sea of instant-gratification without any target in sight or point to it.
maybe it's a side effect of the government "doping" in our lives

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: color_me_gone
B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
I have similar problem. I am 29, searching for a new job and "waiting/searching" for a partner in life. I have pretty much everything else including support from people and yet I dont want to wait! I hate the idea to go to work on a job for shitty to avarage money and "wait" the right person to come by while strugling for motivation to continue by. I know how stupid is that but at least in my case I have few extra years as weight in my head to make me doubt myself. You on the other hand ...

You are just 18-19. You dont need to have any kind of expectations, you just need to live without a purpose and take everything coming your way. Dont think about other people and what they think its best, that is an imposible task. I did it for 10-15 years and now its hell of task to remove it. But you are still young, if you are not holding some kind of trauma .. trust me and give it a few extra years. Life is beautiful if you dont see it through fears. But try to remove that negative view. "If a person is interested to only see the dark, he would only see the dark"

Edit: Also "trying to be happy" is like trying to be hungry. That is something you cant force, it only comes naturaly and often you are unaware of it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Natasha and color_me_gone
N

Natasha

Patax
Jun 9, 2019
how high is the possiblity that you will survive (with permanent damage) and your live is more fucked then ever? what happens if you chicken out 1 second before the impact and turn the steering wheel around or hit the brake?
If i fail and end up in a wheel chair i would keep trying to ctb w sn or hanging but now my parents wouldn't keep ask themself "why she did it" or "we could have done something" since being in a wheel chair would be a torture for anyone

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
If i fail and end up in a wheel chair i would keep trying to ctb w sn or hanging but now my parents wouldn't keep ask themself "why she did it" or "we could have done something" since being in a wheel chair would be a torture for anyone

what if you end up paralysed from the neck and below? you wouldnt even be able to move your hands

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Why not a traditional suicide method? Much safer, much deadlier.

Reactions: Lookingforabus
E

Escapist

Aug 10, 2020
This is a very bad method: Just before the crash, your survival instinct might activate and make you involuntarily hit the breaks, causing you to hit the tree at a reduced speed. You would have a very high risk of being seriously injured, but not dead.

Reactions: color_me_gone