• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
The goal would be to kill myself by hanging like Inquisator Ghost.

I'll turn 25, the 30th of November but the pain is so tremendous I'm uncertain whether I can hold out until then

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TotalDesolution, carin129, kunikuzushi and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I hope you find peace, if you choose to do it, btw, advance happy birthday ❤️

bonnibelbubble

bonnibelbubble

Oct 10, 2023
I plan to do the same on December 14 (I too will be 25 years old) and I have lived between good and bad, but I have lived worse. I ask myself, what is the point of living? I am planning to buy over-the-counter antidepressant medication (I don't know if harmonyl is an option).

• Love
Reactions: letmeoutofthis and TotalDesolution
A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023

I'll turn 25, the 30th of November but the pain is so tremendous I'm uncertain whether I can hold out until then
Are you doing partial or full hanging?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I plan to do the same on December 14 (I too will be 25 years old) and I have lived between good and bad, but I have lived worse. I ask myself, what is the point of living? I am planning to buy over-the-counter antidepressant medication (I don't know if harmonyl is an option).
"I am planning to buy over-the-counter antidepressant medication (I don't know if harmonyl is an option)" NO....that wont work. There are really only 3 methods that are effective and pain free. All are well discussed on this site & take time to organise. A good death is like a good life, it takes effort. Ignore the over-the-counter stuff, the jumpers from great heights, and hanging by one's big toe, all the crap that gets talked about exhaustively here.

bonnibelbubble

bonnibelbubble

Oct 10, 2023
"I am planning to buy over-the-counter antidepressant medication (I don't know if harmonyl is an option)" NO....that wont work. There are really only 3 methods that are effective and pain free. All are well discussed on this site & take time to organise. A good death is like a good life, it takes effort. Ignore the over-the-counter stuff, the jumpers from great heights, and hanging by one's big toe, all the crap that gets talked about exhaustively here.
How do you know that excessive medication will not work? if there are people who took overdoses of antidepressants and sleeping medications, fell asleep and died in the end.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I'll either be in front of you or right behind you.

Maybe will see each other in the after.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Best of luck to you. Coincidencially enough, my planned date is also November 30th. Three days away from my 20th birthday.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
Best of luck to you. Coincidencially enough, my planned date is also November 30th. Three days away from my 20th birthday.
Why 3 days away and not the day itself and what's the method? I'm going for hanging

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Why 3 days away and not the day itself and what's the method? I'm going for hanging
I'm actually curious why you are choosing the day itself. I don't want to be any older. Waiting til that day would contradict that

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I'm actually curious why you are choosing the day itself. I don't want to be any older. Waiting til that day would contradict that
I love life, I want to make it to at least 25

Reactions: abcz
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
It involved multiple reasons. The set date being 3 days away from my birthday is just a coincidence, I wouldn't specially wish to CTB on my birthday, I guess.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

What went wrong @MeowTheFlemishCat ?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Nearly it's 61 pages
Wow, a suicide 'book' as opposed to a note!😆
Just kidding,. You took a bit of flak on here in some quarters regarding the note, but you're obviously going through a very tough situation. I wish you peace.

Reactions: breezeboy